Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Xmas gift ideas from the 'Blazing' Stable of goodies!

Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:44 pm

Book Number 1............'My Uncle Peter Ridsdale and how he rescued the Bluebirds' (£4.99 paperback, £6.99 hardback signed by Ridders himself)

Book Number 2...........'How to stay positive when surrounded by Miserable Buggers' (£5.99 paperback only or signed by Blazing - £6.99)

Book Number 3............'Review of the 2011 - 2012 season' including the Carling Cup winning adventure and a supporters account of finally winning promotion to the Premiership. (£ 8.99 hardback or £10.99 signed by all of our double winning squad)....(taking orders for this one now for delivery in May 2012)

Get in quick.................limited availability.

(Bit of competition for Annis to keep him on his toes during his retirement!!)
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Xmas gift ideas from the 'Blazing' Stable of goodies!

Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:56 pm

still selling books on behalf of uncle Pete I see. :D
You used to rile me right up, I remember all those threatening PMs sent you way :lol: telling uncle petey to choke :D

anyway I will have all 3 and signed please :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Xmas gift ideas from the 'Blazing' Stable of goodies!

Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:00 pm

milly44 wrote:still selling books on behalf of uncle Pete I see. :D
You used to rile me right up, I remember all those threatening PMs sent you way :lol: telling uncle petey to choke :D

anyway I will have all 3 and signed please :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Reserved for Milly Millster!!...........I'm glad you want number 2 as you're mentioned in it a lot (as one of the miserable buggers!! :lol: )

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :shock: :lol: :P ;) :) :old: :D :mrgreen: