Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MALKY'S WON IT

Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:04 am

November manager of month

:ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Re: MALKY'S WON IT

Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:04 am

Martyn1963 wrote:November manager of month

:ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:07 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
lets break the jinx that usually comes with it and beat Millwall tommorrow.

Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:08 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Never felt as good for a manager of ours, as much as this one.

Well done Malky :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I bet he gets the team working extra hard now to beat the "poisoned chalice" :D :D :D :D

Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:11 am

Its a team effort and Im sure Malky will say that too , its not about him but the great TEAM he's developing ?

:ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:24 am

Fully deserved, hopefully beat the curse and win at millwall tomorrow :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:24 am

Any news on Whitts player of the month? Out of the contenders (biased I know) but 4 quality goals from midfield plus assists should be an easy choice! :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:27 am

O NO ! WE ARE DOOOOOMMMMED i TELL YOU ! DOOOOOOMMMMMED :lol:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:27 am

Well done Malky and the lads, I think a few more of them should be coming his way, hopefully.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:48 am

We cant be doomed?,

We've won in December already :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:52 am

Well Malky has beat the November curse maybe now he could beat the manager of the month one aswell.

Well done Malky :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:05 am

Well done malky :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:06 am

Well done malky,we salute you :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:06 am

ross1927 wrote:Well Malky has beat the November curse maybe now he could beat the manager of the month one aswell.

Well done Malky :ayatollah:

Ross, you are right, Malky has beaten the November curse, we have already won in December so that takes care of the Manager of the month curse, that's 2, and to make it 3, dare I say it, promotion to the Premier League? ;)

Happy times to be a Bluebirds fan :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:10 am

Who got player of the month? Someone said Billy Sharp, if so quite rightly so considering the his playing just after losing his son :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:22 am

Malky is Top Dog! :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:49 am

now were fucked,
the jinx kicks in tomorrow :(

Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:57 am

boyo1927 wrote:

Any news on Whitts player of the month? Out of the contenders (biased I know) but 4 quality goals from midfield plus assists should be an easy choice! :ayatollah:

Billy Sharp won it

Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:24 pm

well deserved by malky,but also credit to the team for this award. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:01 pm

Malky's Barmy Army :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Well deserved award for a fantastic fella!

Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:03 pm

well done malky you deserve it ..... :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:06 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: