Re: I'VE GOT a really strange feeling that... we're going

Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:19 am

can't see it myself but stranger things have happened. :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:32 am

ccfc_cotta wrote:FU**ING CHAMPIONS!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

and I dunno why?
every other season iv had a bad feeling, gotta be a good omen

Hope so because in that pre-season competition TopCat ran I had us as Champions :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

PS My other choices are going down the pan though I thnk I had Sheffield Weds winning League One :oops:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:28 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

and I dunno why?

Hope so because in that pre-season competition TopCat ran I had us as Champions :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

PS My other choices are going down the pan though I thnk I had Sheffield Weds winning League One :oops:

Where is that topic? I would like to find out how badly I'm doing! :D

Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:42 pm

Zabier wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:

and I dunno why?

Where is that topic? I would like to find out how badly I'm doing! :D

It's locked. If I remember rightly TopCat promised a half season update sometime around Christmas.

Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:54 pm

Tony :ayatollah: spot on mate the next update will be at the end of this year 31st dec 2011 - will be the last games...

So i will ask Claire if she could update the competition after the above date,and then we have 1 more update before the winner is knowen at the end of April 2012 :ayatollah:

Remember prizes are also given out for the total Cardiff City league goals :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:21 pm

Nothing wrong with a bit of positivity! there has been enough doom and gloom and I have said over the last couple of weeks we are playing like promotion contenders,we are now very difficult to beat and winning games 1-0 through hard work and consistency,not the prettiest football I have seen but very effective.Roll on Christmas and maybe one or two additions in Jan....Interesting.............. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:36 pm

It's a possibility. This season we're playing as a team not as individuals, what's that saying about the sum of the parts is greater than the whole, as one player gets injured another player steps up to the mark..people like Ralls, Mason, Blake, McPhail and Naylor, their all putting in the hard work and team ethic, but wherever we eventually finish it's been so refreshing to see all the players pulling for one another. :ayatollah: :D