Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

does the average man give a shit about the euro

Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:19 pm

from what i see,i think that the best thing for the euro and the rest of this bullshit euro rubbish is just pull out,it costs us billions to be in this club under the pretence that we have something in common with the rest of europe that pretty much dont like britain much anyway,so for me pull the plug,and i only see the losers being the eastern europeans and politicians. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: does the average man give a shit about the euro

Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:21 pm

krabb wrote:from what i see,i think that the best thing for the euro and the rest of this bullshit euro rubbish is just pull out,it costs us billions to be in this club under the pretence that we have something in common with the rest of europe that pretty much dont like britain much anyway,so for me pull the plug,and i only see the losers being the eastern europeans and politicians. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Britain isn't in the 'euro' though

Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:23 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
krabb wrote:from what i see,i think that the best thing for the euro and the rest of this bullshit euro rubbish is just pull out,it costs us billions to be in this club under the pretence that we have something in common with the rest of europe that pretty much dont like britain much anyway,so for me pull the plug,and i only see the losers being the eastern europeans and politicians. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

sorry part of the E.U. :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:24 pm

and if we arent in it,why are we bailling it out :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:26 pm

krabb wrote:

and if we arent in it,why are we bailling it out :ayatollah:

eggs-bloodyfucking-zactly!!! :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:49 pm

Doomed to failure from the beginning

Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:34 pm

ringits much stong only problem is Vincent have them all.

Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:47 pm

Germany rising again but this time thay will conquer Europe financially.......... :old:

Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:49 pm

Midfield general wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Doomed to failure from the beginning

100% correct and Europe costs the UK £40 Million PER DAY!!!!! :o

Oi! tHE sUN NEWSPAPER SHOULD NOT BE READ BY CARDIFF CITY FANS NEVER MIND BELIEVED :old:

Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:50 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
Midfield general wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Doomed to failure from the beginning

100% correct and Europe costs the UK £40 Million PER DAY!!!!! :o

Oi! tHE sUN NEWSPAPER SHOULD NOT BE READ BY CARDIFF CITY FANS NEVER MIND BELIEVED :old:

Aha! It was a trap all along! You must have read it too!

Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:56 am

They reckon (they being Tony Blair) that if the euro collapses the repercussions across the Euro zone AND the UK will be catastrophic. So despite the fact you don't care about the Euro Zone now, if it's goes into financial melt down you may care if your standing in the dole queue because of it. I for one am praying the meddling twats in the government come up with something soon to sort it out, and if they do it will prob be more luck than judgement.

It must be serious, even the yanks are flapping about it

Ps: morning everyone :/

Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:45 am

Gavlar wrote:They reckon (they being Tony Blair) that if the euro collapses the repercussions across the Euro zone AND the UK will be catastrophic. So despite the fact you don't care about the Euro Zone now, if it's goes into financial melt down you may care if your standing in the dole queue because of it. I for one am praying the meddling twats in the government come up with something soon to sort it out, and if they do it will prob be more luck than judgement.

yep catasrophic for the likes of blair and the boys club.the kinnocks E.T.C,for me and you nothing changes,same old shit,politicians protecting themselves :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:51 am

krabb wrote:
Gavlar wrote:They reckon (they being Tony Blair) that if the euro collapses the repercussions across the Euro zone AND the UK will be catastrophic. So despite the fact you don't care about the Euro Zone now, if it's goes into financial melt down you may care if your standing in the dole queue because of it. I for one am praying the meddling twats in the government come up with something soon to sort it out, and if they do it will prob be more luck than judgement.

yep catasrophic for the likes of blair and the boys club.the kinnocks E.T.C,for me and you nothing changes,same old shit,politicians protecting themselves :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

if the eurozone goes into financial meltdown, im afraid it will effect every single person in this country hell of a lot!

Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:11 am

Most international trade is regulated by a series of complex trading agreements.

By far the larger part of our trade is with the EU.

Looking at our top 25 trading partners this year to date (individually accounting for exports of 13% to 1% of trade), the US is no.1 at 13% and Germany no. 2 at 11.2%.

11 of the 25 countries listed as our top export partners are EU and account for 49.4%.

Of our top 10 export partners, 8 are EU partners accounting for 46.9% of total UK exports.

Just 2.9% of UK exports go to China (export partner no.9)

Some sense of reality is helpful when weighing the pros and cons of an EU exit.

Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:22 am

Uccello Azzurro wrote:Most international trade is regulated by a series of complex trading agreements.

By far the larger part of our trade is with the EU.

Looking at our top 25 trading partners this year to date (individually accounting for exports of 13% to 1% of trade), the US is no.1 at 13% and Germany no. 2 at 11.2%.

11 of the 25 countries listed as our top export partners are EU and account for 49.4%.

Of our top 10 export partners, 8 are EU partners accounting for 46.9% of total UK exports.

Just 2.9% of UK exports go to China (export partner no.9)

Some sense of reality is helpful when weighing the pros and cons of an EU exit.

If we pulled out of Europe (or even became part of the European Economic Area the same as Switzerland) would we stop trading with Germany?

I don't think we would and the EU would miss us as well not only for our markets but for our heafty contributions we make towards the running of the EU.

It is about time we played our hand more cannily if only to stop the Brit bashing which France and Germany seem to love indulging in. They need us as much as we need them, probably more in fact.

Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:03 am

Events over the last few days, or is it weeks / month, maybe even years is a direct result of the failure of the never ending appetite of the Germans and French to create a United States Of Europe.

Thankfully our political leaders, excluding Blair, have used our veto to stop us being sucked into the complete balls up the Germans and French have made of things with their Federalists agendas. The Euro, or single currency, was the spawn of a German Chancellor who managed to bully most of Europe into accepting it and the French just went along with it because they don't like having an arguement if it is likely to interfere with them having their lunch.

The single currency was only ever going to work when the economies of all 17 members was controlled by a single body. i.e. the United States Of Europe AKA The Fatherland. This body needed to be in control of Tax raising powers and more importantly public spending but without that control the result was inevtiable - Chaos.

The stronger economies went on a frenzy of loaning money to the weaker economies without a single thought about if that country could ever repay the loan. The weaker economies with a seemingly endless supply of money went on a spending spree that could only ever be match by a bunch of drunken sailors on shoreleave. The result is the chaos we have today.

The result is more of the same old same old Federalist bullshit of yet another EU Treaty which will take all 27 EU members a huge step forward to the United States Of Germany, sorry Europe. Our PM has done the right thing in my opinion and told them it's not in our interests to have some hairy arsed Kraut Chancellor having tax raising powers over the UK or deciding what we can or cannot spend money on.

This morning the French are deeply upset about the stance David Cameron has taken, why?, because it is likely to delay lunch today while the Germans decide on their next move to complete their federalist agenda towards European domination. The Germans have the financial clout to shore up the euro and to support the economies of countries like Greece, Italy, Spain, Portugal and Ireland but Johnny public kraut doesn't have the appetite for it so their poltitians won't do it based on it being against their national interest.

Funny that because they want us to agree to a new EU Treaty handing all powers to control our economy to Brussells AKA Berlin. They can f**k off because that is not in our national interests and never will be.

So this mess will carry on the chaos will deepen and you will find a smaller United States Of Europe develop with the 17 members of the Eurozone being the members, with the lives of everyone being controlled by Berlin.

Let it implode I say and forget all this scare mongering bullshit about losing trading partners because they will still be there. Maybe demand for our products or services will be less but better that than having to take a begging bowl to Berlin doing an Oliver Tiwst.

Please Mein Herr can I have somemore. :o :o :o :o :o

Never. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:05 pm

Simple ans is no !

But we should as those idiots are going to drag us down with them unless we are very carefull :old:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:59 pm

castleblue wrote:Events over the last few days, or is it weeks / month, maybe even years is a direct result of the failure of the never ending appetite of the Germans and French to create a United States Of Europe.

Thankfully our political leaders, excluding Blair, have used our veto to stop us being sucked into the complete balls up the Germans and French have made of things with their Federalists agendas. The Euro, or single currency, was the spawn of a German Chancellor who managed to bully most of Europe into accepting it and the French just went along with it because they don't like having an arguement if it is likely to interfere with them having their lunch.

The single currency was only ever going to work when the economies of all 17 members was controlled by a single body. i.e. the United States Of Europe AKA The Fatherland. This body needed to be in control of Tax raising powers and more importantly public spending but without that control the result was inevtiable - Chaos.

The stronger economies went on a frenzy of loaning money to the weaker economies without a single thought about if that country could ever repay the loan. The weaker economies with a seemingly endless supply of money went on a spending spree that could only ever be match by a bunch of drunken sailors on shoreleave. The result is the chaos we have today.

The result is more of the same old same old Federalist bullshit of yet another EU Treaty which will take all 27 EU members a huge step forward to the United States Of Germany, sorry Europe. Our PM has done the right thing in my opinion and told them it's not in our interests to have some hairy arsed Kraut Chancellor having tax raising powers over the UK or deciding what we can or cannot spend money on.

This morning the French are deeply upset about the stance David Cameron has taken, why?, because it is likely to delay lunch today while the Germans decide on their next move to complete their federalist agenda towards European domination. The Germans have the financial clout to shore up the euro and to support the economies of countries like Greece, Italy, Spain, Portugal and Ireland but Johnny public kraut doesn't have the appetite for it so their poltitians won't do it based on it being against their national interest.

Funny that because they want us to agree to a new EU Treaty handing all powers to control our economy to Brussells AKA Berlin. They can f**k off because that is not in our national interests and never will be.

So this mess will carry on the chaos will deepen and you will find a smaller United States Of Europe develop with the 17 members of the Eurozone being the members, with the lives of everyone being controlled by Berlin.

Let it implode I say and forget all this scare mongering bullshit about losing trading partners because they will still be there. Maybe demand for our products or services will be less but better that than having to take a begging bowl to Berlin doing an Oliver Tiwst.

Please Mein Herr can I have somemore. :o :o :o :o :o

Never. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Interesting post Castle, however there is a counter argument. Germany clearly knows how to run an economy which can provide competition to the world economic powers like USA, China, Brazil and India.

We all agree that no matter which political party (Labour, Conservetives or Lib Dems) are in power they f**k up. So why not let Germany run the show for everyone else so that eventually the Eurozone would become as efficient and prosperous as the Kruts are? (You never know Wales might make a World Cup to ;) )

Therefore you could say that the French have seen which way the wind is blowing (over lunch of course :lol: ) and are miles ahead of us in their thinking because we are to busy pondering on our Little Britain attitudes.

Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:03 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Interesting post Castle, however there is a counter argument. Germany clearly knows how to run an economy which can provide competition to the world economic powers like USA, China, Brazil and India.

We all agree that no matter which political party (Labour, Conservetives or Lib Dems) are in power they f**k up. So why not let Germany run the show for everyone else so that eventually the Eurozone would become as efficient and prosperous as the Kruts are? (You never know Wales might make a World Cup to ;) )

Therefore you could say that the French have seen which way the wind is blowing (over lunch of course :lol: ) and are miles ahead of us in their thinking because we are to busy pondering on our Little Britain attitudes.

Tony as I'm writing this the Angela Merkal is going on and on about this wonderful new EU treaty, and treaty is a very important word to this women as she has used the word at least 20 times in the last minute. As far as the EU goes the basis or justification for a Treaty last only a couple of years before they realise it doesn't work and we need a new treaty, which again will not work and will almost certainly be useless before the ink is dry and it will have to be replaced by another treaty. But the sole aim of the Germans here is the creation of the United States Of Germany, Hitler tried this with bombs and hobnail boots where as these germans do it with a Treaty.

Can Germany run an economy, yes, but so can our country and we shouldn't lose sight of that but the reality is that even now, today, we are not fully in control of our own budget. Why? The fecking Lisbon Treaty so brilliantly signed upto by Blair and without doubt is the most negative piece of legislation this country has ever signed into. Maastricht was bad enough as this was the basis on which the euro was spawned, I remember all the doom and gloom surrounding our decision not to sign into this, loss of jobs, loss of exports and becoming isolated in Europe. Well non of that bollocks happened and it won't happen now.

As a result of Blair signing into the Lisbon Treaty we have effectively seen our contributions go through the roof and our rebate cut year on year. When we discuss spending cuts in this country how often do we hear about cutting the cost of our membership of the EU.

What could our country do with the near £70b a year we flush down the drains at Brusells be it the cost to business in this country because of bullshit legislation, the cost of throwing billions down the common agricultural policy, the cost for destroying our fishing industry by surrendering our territorial waters under Maastricht, the cost of closing our coal fired power stations because they don't have carbon capture technology (which doesn't exist) but fack that we have to close them because of a bullshit EU directive. Believe me I could go on.

Much of the problems faced by the Southern Eurpean countries has been caused by pouring Billions of borrowed monies down the drain because of EU bullshit directives. In 2009 the annual cost bof our membership was measured at £65b and because of the Lisbon Treaty is has increased and will continue to increase.

As we look for ways of reducing our budget deficit we always look at the public sector, health service, State benefits, pensions almost anything but the cost of being a member of club Europe. And that cost is currently running at over half our annual deficit. Be that direct contributions, the cost to business in this country, the cost of heating our homes. I could go on.

There is now a clown on Sky News getting very emotional about us having no influence in Europe because of David Cameron. What we need to do is forget that bullshit emotional arguement and start asking is the cost of being in the room really worth it.

For me the answer is simple - NO :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:03 pm

castleblue wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:

Tony as I'm writing this the Angela Merkal is going on and on about this wonderful new EU treaty, and treaty is a very important word to this women as she has used the word at least 20 times in the last minute. As far as the EU goes the basis or justification for a Treaty last only a couple of years before they realise it doesn't work and we need a new treaty, which again will not work and will almost certainly be useless before the ink is dry and it will have to be replaced by another treaty. But the sole aim of the Germans here is the creation of the United States Of Germany, Hitler tried this with bombs and hobnail boots where as these germans do it with a Treaty.

Can Germany run an economy, yes, but so can our country and we shouldn't lose sight of that but the reality is that even now, today, we are not fully in control of our own budget. Why? The fecking Lisbon Treaty so brilliantly signed upto by Blair and without doubt is the most negative piece of legislation this country has ever signed into. Maastricht was bad enough as this was the basis on which the euro was spawned, I remember all the doom and gloom surrounding our decision not to sign into this, loss of jobs, loss of exports and becoming isolated in Europe. Well non of that bollocks happened and it won't happen now.

As a result of Blair signing into the Lisbon Treaty we have effectively seen our contributions go through the roof and our rebate cut year on year. When we discuss spending cuts in this country how often do we hear about cutting the cost of our membership of the EU.

What could our country do with the near £70b a year we flush down the drains at Brusells be it the cost to business in this country because of bullshit legislation, the cost of throwing billions down the common agricultural policy, the cost for destroying our fishing industry by surrendering our territorial waters under Maastricht, the cost of closing our coal fired power stations because they don't have carbon capture technology (which doesn't exist) but fack that we have to close them because of a bullshit EU directive. Believe me I could go on.

Much of the problems faced by the Southern Eurpean countries has been caused by pouring Billions of borrowed monies down the drain because of EU bullshit directives. In 2009 the annual cost bof our membership was measured at £65b and because of the Lisbon Treaty is has increased and will continue to increase.

As we look for ways of reducing our budget deficit we always look at the public sector, health service, State benefits, pensions almost anything but the cost of being a member of club Europe. And that cost is currently running at over half our annual deficit. Be that direct contributions, the cost to business in this country, the cost of heating our homes. I could go on.

There is now a clown on Sky News getting very emotional about us having no influence in Europe because of David Cameron. What we need to do is forget that bullshit emotional arguement and start asking is the cost of being in the room really worth it.

For me the answer is simple - NO :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

agreed :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:14 pm

What people dont realise is that Britain have isolated itself from the rest of Europe and that will mean no trading in or out of the UK, America have already said they are looking more towards their Pacific partners to trade with. In short the UK will be fucked within 2years.

Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:52 pm

Let's stand alone, just like we did in 1940...... not that I was there though :D

Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:56 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:What people dont realise is that Britain have isolated itself from the rest of Europe and that will mean no trading in or out of the UK, America have already said they are looking more towards their Pacific partners to trade with. In short the UK will be fucked within 2years.

No Trade in or out of the UK :? :? :? :?

So you think the Krauts will pull a hissy fit and stop exporting their cars into the UK. I think not. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:21 pm

castleblue wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:What people dont realise is that Britain have isolated itself from the rest of Europe and that will mean no trading in or out of the UK, America have already said they are looking more towards their Pacific partners to trade with. In short the UK will be fucked within 2years.

No Trade in or out of the UK :? :? :? :?

So you think the Krauts will pull a hissy fit and stop exporting their cars into the UK. I think not. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

spot on,do people really think that the germans arent going to still carry on buying of us and we importing from germany,for the average person,nothing will change,politicians safeguarding their jobs for the future :ayatollah: