Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Phil Dwyer - 'Mr Cardiff City'

Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:08 pm

Bluebirds legend Phil Dwyer has recently released his excellent autobiography 'Mr Cardiff City' and you can obtain a signed copy by attending Phil's book signing at the Ninian Park Pub on Saturday December 17th 2011.

Phil will be in the Ninian pub from 13.10 and says that the Ninian means a great deal to him and he turned down offers from elsewhere to attend this book signing when his good friend Annis Abraham Jnr approached him about doing it.

I am looking forward to being in the company of a Cardiff City legend (also look forward to meeting Phil Dwyer :D )

Cheers Annis for getting this sorted and thank you to the great Phil Dwyer for accepting :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Come and meet Phil and take home a book or two ready for Christmas :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Phil Dwyer - 'Mr Cardiff City'

Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:12 pm

carlccfc wrote:Bluebirds legend Phil Dwyer has recently released his excellent autobiography 'Mr Cardiff City' and you can obtain a signed copy by attending Phil's book signing at the Ninian Park Pub on Saturday December 17th 2011.

Phil will be in the Ninian pub from 13.10 and says that the Ninian means a great deal to him and he turned down offers from elsewhere to attend this book signing when his good friend Annis Abraham Jnr approached him about doing it.

I am looking forward to being in the company of a Cardiff City legend (also look forward to meeting Phil Dwyer :D )

Cheers Annis for getting this sorted and thank you to the great Phil Dwyer for accepting :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Come and meet Phil and take home a book or two ready for Christmas :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Carl its an honour to be his friend, since we lived in the same Village when I was 13 years old.He use to get me me comps for the away games. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Phil was chuffed that he would be meeting all the City fans in the Ninian park Pub, with his new book also being available that day. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=65470 :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:30 pm

Proper City legend.

My all time favourite City player - and not just 'cos he pointed to the clock at Pompey in '84 after what had happened the year before!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:33 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:Proper City legend.

My all time favourite City player - and not just 'cos he pointed to the clock at Pompey in '84 after what had happened the year before!

:lol:

Good one. :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:41 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:Proper City legend.

:lol:

Good one. :lol: :ayatollah:

You and I are of the same era, so we appreciate such things!

:ayatollah:

Phil Dwyer - all effort (played in every position on the pitch in his career, I think) and Cardiff City Football Club was - and still is - in his heart.

Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:14 pm

Great book - it's enjoyable and funny. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: