Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WE LOVE MALKY !

Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:02 pm

I just went on city player and listend to that thing he said - i think i speak on behalf of all city fans WE LOVE U MALKY WE DO ! WE LOVE U MALKY WE DO - WE LOVE MALKY WE DO - OH MAKLY WE LOVE :ayatollah:

Re: WE LOVE MALKY !

Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:11 pm

He's fuckin awsome mate aint he....i know everythings rosy at the mo, i just hope people stick by him and some of the more clueless people on here dont get on his back when we have our dip and lose a few games :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:12 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:He's fuckin awsome mate aint he....i know everythings rosy at the mo, i just hope people stick by him and some of the more clueless people on here dont get on his back when we have our dip and lose a few games :ayatollah:

i dont care if we go down i still love malky ! :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:17 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:I just went on city player and listend to that thing he said - i think i speak on behalf of all city fans WE LOVE U MALKY WE DO ! WE LOVE U MALKY WE DO - WE LOVE MALKY WE DO - OH MAKLY WE LOVE :ayatollah:

That is a song I'd like to hear, Saturday at Millwall let's get it goin :ayatollah: g!

Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:18 pm

Crooky wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:I just went on city player and listend to that thing he said - i think i speak on behalf of all city fans WE LOVE U MALKY WE DO ! WE LOVE U MALKY WE DO - WE LOVE MALKY WE DO - OH MAKLY WE LOVE :ayatollah:

That is a song I'd like to hear, Saturday at Millwall let's get it goin :ayatollah: g!

i know it would be awsome ! :ayatollah: he dereves a chant

Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:55 pm

Yes your right, we finally have one for Whitts, now its Malky's turn! :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:57 pm

I just watched that clip 4 times in a row. They timed all the goals/misses etc. to perfection. Worked really well and its enough to win over any 'City fan! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Proud to be a Bluebird!

Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:31 pm

Couldnt agree more!

Inspiration, Pride and Passion!

Malky is a bluebird! :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:42 am

We're in a bubble of Malky-love right now, and long may it continue, he's doing an amazing job. I would say though that most people on here are too quick to write off what Dave Jones did for the club.