Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Forum piss up 17/12/11

Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:30 pm

There is a Forum piss up for a change on the 17th December. Venues to be decided but we need some new members as Bomber is getting bored of abusing the current bunch.
Will end up at the Ninian to meet the legend they call Phil Joe Dwyer :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Forum piss up 17/12/11

Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:32 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:There is a Forum piss up for a change on the 17th December. Venues to be decided but we need some new members as Bomber is getting bored of abusing the current bunch.
Will end up at the Ninian to meet the legend they call Phil Joe Dwyer :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

not forgetting the forum pool tourney after the game :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:33 pm

OI NUKES.......................We're already booked up :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: .. :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=65392

Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:33 pm

saddam wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:There is a Forum piss up for a change on the 17th December. Venues to be decided but we need some new members as Bomber is getting bored of abusing the current bunch.

You'll all be wankered by then :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:34 pm

Marc wrote:OI NUKES.......................We're already booked up :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: .. :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

That is after. You asked me to organise it :? :? :? :? Cant you remember. Must have got shit in your ears from the Towel :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:34 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:
saddam wrote:

You'll all be wankered by then :ayatollah:

thats the plan ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:12 pm

Let me know where you'll be......I'll have a Reading and Brighton fan in tow!! :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:36 pm

Nukes, your Avator is that Big CHIEF Sitting Bull :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:39 pm

blue nile wrote:Nukes, your Avator is that Big CHIEF Sitting Bull :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No Chief its "Big Chief shitting Bull in marcs towel" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:12 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
blue nile wrote:Nukes, your Avator is that Big CHIEF Sitting Bull :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Like the new avator Chief :lol: - im not working next saturday..so if in good health...see you ALL on the 17th :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:15 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Like the new avator Chief :lol: - im not working next saturday..so if in good health...see you ALL on the 17th :ayatollah:

don't forget the pool tourney after the game Tony ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:21 pm

Cheers Darren :ayatollah: look forward to it ... how many are in it ,and when is the draw taking place :?:

Need to do my homework on my opponent ;) :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:30 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Cheers Darren :ayatollah: look forward to it ... how many are in it ,and when is the draw taking place :?:

only about a dozen of us i think. :shock: not sure about the draw Marc is taking care of all the organising :lol: :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:35 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:38 pm

saddam wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:Cheers Darren :ayatollah: look forward to it ... how many are in it ,and when is the draw taking place :?:

only about a dozen of us i think. :shock: not sure about the draw Marc is taking care of all the organising :lol: :lol:

Well if a draw Marc :ayatollah: - i just hope he doesn't "throw in the towel" ;) :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:40 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
saddam wrote:

Well if a draw Marc :ayatollah: - i just hope he doesn't "throw in the towel" ;) :ayatollah:

If he does throw in the towel make sure you get out of the way :shock: :shock: :shock: apparantley it aint the most hygeinic towel :o :o :o
:lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:56 pm

Steve, Darren and I will be out on the 17th! What's the plan ? And is it too late for pool. (any costs? Or just for fun?) I'll be out from about 10am for brekkie and prob til around 8pm? You have my number...

Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:10 pm

Merlin wrote:Steve, Darren and I will be out on the 17th! What's the plan ? And is it too late for pool. (any costs? Or just for fun?) I'll be out from about 10am for brekkie and prob til around 8pm? You have my number...

we should be in canton as per usual(opening time) then after the game were going to potter's bar i think to hold the tourney, not to late to join will let Marc know your in. either a fiver or tenner entry and i think its 1st and 2nd prizes.again Marc will have to say as its him organising it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:17 pm

Merlin wrote:Steve, Darren and I will be out on the 17th! What's the plan ? And is it too late for pool. (any costs? Or just for fun?) I'll be out from about 10am for brekkie and prob til around 8pm? You have my number...

Merlin...add your name...oh and don't forget your wallet :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: