Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Our talented youth.

Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:21 pm

When you look at the history of our youth team some great players have come through;
Earnie
Gabbidon
Ledley
Gunter
Matthews
Collins
Blake
Ramsey
And more recently Ralls, Jarvis, Farah, Wildig etc..
I was just wondering who the best players in our current youth setup are? And who is most likely to make it big?
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Our talented youth.

Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:39 pm

i like lots

Declan John he vely vely vely good be superstar

Rhys James he vely great player and Brian Flnny he say he premiersheep all day

Also Gethyn Hill go be star vely vely good along with Theo Wharton he so skilly.

Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:05 am

CantonJack wrote:When you look at the history of our youth team some great players have come through;
Earnie
Gabbidon
Ledley
Gunter
Matthews
Collins
Blake
Ramsey
And more recently Ralls, Jarvis, Farah, Wildig etc..
I was just wondering who the best players in our current youth setup are? And who is most likely to make it big?
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

An under 16 (but has played for the under 18's and Wales) is a goalkeeper called Luke Fleming. He is tipped to have a good future. ;)

Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:30 pm

I had dinner with Malky at the LMA dinner recently and talked about the youth system as my son was part of it Apart from saying he is looking to over haul the academy we talked about the players and who the club rated at the Time he told me he was going to offer Ralls a full time contract which know has happened He did say that only two other players were highly rated and they came from the younger element of the under 18s team so last years under 16s I mentioned the players I thought they would be and yes they were the guys he was thinking of
Declan John and Josh Yowarth were the names I also like the Theo as a player as well but not mentioned
however if we get two players from one age group that we be seen as a major success especially at the levels we expect to be at If we were in the lower division I am sure many of these players would make it there but our standards are now far higher and the options available to us are greater that making through the academy to first team is much harder than it's ever been

Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:49 pm

Milky Man thank you for that, flucking funny that the great Malky Manager say it need total overhaul , he right of course it does and he the man to do it but make me giggles is when some write that on here last year they get slaggy off by others who disagree even though they know nothing what talk about. They upset i think as they collect gun money.

Decy John is super super special , The Josh man you say need to work harder and not think he super star already in UK i think you call big head . :lol: need concentrate football more , the boy who released and went Man Utd far better , that no doubt not happen again when malky haulover.

Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:57 pm

Milkybarkid wrote:I had dinner with Malky at the LMA dinner recently and talked about the youth system as my son was part of it Apart from saying he is looking to over haul the academy we talked about the players and who the club rated at the Time he told me he was going to offer Ralls a full time contract which know has happened He did say that only two other players were highly rated and they came from the younger element of the under 18s team so last years under 16s I mentioned the players I thought they would be and yes they were the guys he was thinking of
Declan John and Josh Yowarth were the names I also like the Theo as a player as well but not mentioned
however if we get two players from one age group that we be seen as a major success especially at the levels we expect to be at If we were in the lower division I am sure many of these players would make it there but our standards are now far higher and the options available to us are greater that making through the academy to first team is much harder than it's ever been

cough cough malky know more than bighglyn

Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:15 pm

Decy John superstar plays like malky and wears a bra :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:07 pm

Sid

My chow main man. You are settling well into cardiff and know a lot about the youth set up.
I think you must be going to the wrong stadium to watch games- we are in the bigger stadium across the road by the kentucky flied chicken.

The kid that got away was Declan Dally from treherbert ( or Tree -her - burt)- centre half - very classy and now in Man U.
I think Declan John and about 4 others can have a future here and perhaps 1 or 2 others may be late developers.

How is ur man Safiq doing????
Hope he's velly well
All the best - you beast from the far east!!! :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:27 pm

eddiep wrote:Sid

My chow main man. You are settling well into cardiff and know a lot about the youth set up.
I think you must be going to the wrong stadium to watch games- we are in the bigger stadium across the road by the kentucky flied chicken.

The kid that got away was Declan Dally from treherbert ( or Tree -her - burt)- centre half - very classy and now in Man U.
I think Declan John and about 4 others can have a future here and perhaps 1 or 2 others may be late developers.

How is ur man Safiq doing????
Hope he's velly well
All the best - you beast from the far east!!! :ayatollah:

hi edi how you i not be cardiff yet but i come soon and you come see qigo and me when cardiff tour here i take you strollers and you sing with me and qigo city lalalalalala city

dato dally velly good player should not be release from city big mistake but city now got football god malky overhood academy and hope not happen again there be improvement with malky boss man , when i come whales will you take me big sams in puntyclun please i hear good chippies there many good player now city i like rhys james he very good player he play city sooner i think then there curtis watkins he vely good to his papa post and readie on this forum i know

la la la la la la City :ayatollah: :ayatollah: