Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " CARDIFF CITY WILL BE ISSUING WARNINGS "

Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:40 pm

There's room for everyone, but the club needs to start listening and get the house (CCS) in order because friction between supporters is a recipe for disaster.

Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:42 pm

pensionerbluebird wrote:
Marc wrote:This is why I prefer away games....I understand that people want to sit down, but for the life of me I can't understand why :shock: :shock: :shock: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

perhaps because we are old and riddled with arthrittis

To all that replied to my above post, I'll admit I was being thoughtless by not thinking about the old and those with disabilities, but I didn't mean my post to come across the way it did, I apologise :oops: :oops: :ayatollah: .....I prefer standing and generating an atmosphere, but understand that some people can't. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:14 pm

Marc wrote:
pensionerbluebird wrote:
Marc wrote:This is why I prefer away games....I understand that people want to sit down, but for the life of me I can't understand why :shock: :shock: :shock: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

To all that replied to my above post, I'll admit I was being thoughtless by not thinking about the old and those with disabilities, but I didn't mean my post to come across the way it did, I apologise :oops: :oops: :ayatollah: .....I prefer standing and generating an atmosphere, but understand that some people can't. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No Marc i thought it was quite funny as the oxymoron element came into it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:18 pm

I thought I'd bring up one of the isssues people use against standing - that of 'injury' such as arthritis.

I can only go by mine and members of my families experience, but I have very bad arthritis in my knee.

This makes my knee become massively painful - when sitting. I've even asked my doctor about this, expecting it to be abnormal - but even he said it is quite common for the condition of arthritis to be much more painful sitting, rather than standing.

Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:19 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Marc wrote:
pensionerbluebird wrote:

No Marc i thought it was quite funny as the oxymoron element came into it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oxymoron :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ..........let me down you have :shock: ... :lol: :lol: .... :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:42 am

Lets just say it like it is. Those at the helm of Our Club are nothing but a B O C 's: That have got too big for Their fking boots from Board to the cnute on the tannoy, Its a feking joke, I have even tried to love the CCS , But I i HATE THE CRINGE WORTHY HEAP OF SH''T': It is one of the worst stadiums I'v been to, in every way, And the Regime that has taken the piss out of Our Fans need to think about the Fans that will still be supporting CCFC No matter what Division They are in/or status. Im hoping City can go all the way in the Carling cup, If Cardiff reach Wembley I will be getting my goodies in and watching from home, Not because Im a plastic But I haven't been to any of the Cup Games and feel I have No right to go Wembley should We make the Final, But my real reason is how the Club were virtually giving tickets away during this Carling campaign, But if the Club had shown more understanding to the fans that kept the club going through thick and there would have been a massive dereference in energy and vibes as Wembley is within sight once more, But the truth is the cnute's at the Club are feking making it hard for a lot fans to even get motivated, WE HAVE TEAM/TOP MANAGER, all We need ow is a proper Board and a decent stadium and We'l be on Our way, The nob's at Our Club are trying their hardest to turn the Great CARDIFF CITY FOOTBALL CLUB IN TO TORQUAY UNITED. :old: :(

Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Complaints from fans in parts of the ground where fans are constantly standing are being taken seriously by our Club and more letters are going to be sent out to persistent standers, with warnings on them that their cards will be stopped.

The lads that stand up should send letters complaining that the people who are sat down are standing up.

This would create too many wasted man hours for the staff at the CCS and hopefully render the planned policy defuncto.

or to put it in my usual tone "What a shower of cnuts!" :roll:

Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:09 pm

I've always preferred to sit. Mind you, I'm a lazy bast--d. :D

Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:52 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:I thought I'd bring up one of the isssues people use against standing - that of 'injury' such as arthritis.

I can only go by mine and members of my families experience, but I have very bad arthritis in my knee.

This makes my knee become massively painful - when sitting. I've even asked my doctor about this, expecting it to be abnormal - but even he said it is quite common for the condition of arthritis to be much more painful sitting, rather than standing.
same here i have to stand or my knee will lock up, but i must admit i do look forward to half time to sit and stretch it, doctor said it will only get worse to come in years