Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SOME GOOD NEWS AT LAST (EXCLUSIVE)

Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:34 am

I have just come off the phone and the Malaysian intend to take total Control of Our club, PR, Guy, Borley, Hall etc all gone, they want the Club 100% lock stock and Barrel and are prepared to pay 30p a share in January 2010 as long as Our Debt is cut at least in half.

They will then put millions in to Our Club.
So PR could yet pull of a masterstroke.

I wonder if they will want Dave Jones?

Copyright www.annisabraham.co.uk

Re: SOME GOOD NEWS AT LAST (EXCLUSIVE)

Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:44 am

Do you honestly think this will happen? How will they manage to cut the debt in half by January? Its only a month away

Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:45 am

Cf39 wrote:Do you honestly think this will happen? How will they manage to cut the debt in half by January? Its only a month away

If Sam Hammam agrees a deal with Peter Ridsdale.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:49 am

Bit gutted for Borley tbh. Can't he stay on the board? Surely we need at least one person who is a City fan who will stand up and say what's best for the club/fans?

If Sam signs the deal that's currently on offer, would that be enough for the Malaysians?

Are the Malaysians planning on introducing themselves to the fans at any point? You've only got to look at Portsmouth to see the danger of having owners who aren't visible.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:50 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Cf39 wrote:Do you honestly think this will happen? How will they manage to cut the debt in half by January? Its only a month away

Could be very good news!

it's been mentioned before though, if the malaysians want 100% control of club why wouldn't they pay off Sam's debt up front for a reduced settlement as part of the deal rather than leave it to pr/the club to sort out a repayment plan.
I thought they would have rather had the Sam/Langston situation out of the way, especially if they are genuinely looking at a 100% control of the club

Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:52 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Wouldn't PMG have to take a reduced amount as well to cut the debt in half ?

Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:14 pm

Hope it does happen for the sake of the club.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:22 pm

Who have you just come off the phone from mate? I also got told this information yesterday. PMG will be bought out at a nice tasty profit for them, Sam however will have to take a big cut in what he's actually owed (like him on not he's been stuffed by PR and PMG). The thing that is bothering me, is that PMG now seem to have somehow got the rights to income from the retail park, whereas in Sam's original plan this was the income that was going to fund the club. Would love someone to tell me that I'm wrong, but I believe this to be the case.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:24 pm

Hiya mate! Alright? wrote:Who have you just come off the phone from mate? I also got told this information yesterday. PMG will be bought out at a nice tasty profit for them, Sam however will have to take a big cut in what he's actually owed (like him on not he's been stuffed by PR and PMG). The thing that is bothering me, is that PMG now seem to have somehow got the rights to income from the retail park, whereas in Sam's original plan this was the income that was going to fund the club. Would love someone to tell me that I'm wrong, but I believe this to be the case.

The retail park was sold off in order to pay for the stadium.

It was only a dream that the club would ever get the rentals off it.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:25 pm

FaNS WHO ARE ALREADY BOUGHT SEASON TICKETS WILL GET FREE HOLIDAYS TO MALASIA

Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:26 pm

just get Hamman to sign this could be f*cking huge :D

Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:28 pm

but borley does not have to sell his shares he can keep them

Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:58 pm

SteW wrote:Bit gutted for Borley tbh. Can't he stay on the board? Surely we need at least one person who is a City fan who will stand up and say what's best for the club/fans?

If Sam signs the deal that's currently on offer, would that be enough for the Malaysians?

Are the Malaysians planning on introducing themselves to the fans at any point? You've only got to look at Portsmouth to see the danger of having owners who aren't visible.

After all the shit that Borley has seen and been through, I wouldn't mind betting he'd be glad to get of the board and getting back to becoming a 'normal' fan again. I bet he'd do a good book mind :lol:

Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:59 pm

Great news but I won't hold my breath, Sam has to sign yet....... :?

Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:10 pm

Great News. Hope it comes to Fruition in January 8-)

Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:20 pm

Will we get the Malaysian dude's son playing for us?

Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:15 pm

Annis, as you stated earlier in the week, Sam still loves the club. Do you think he loves it enough to sign and walk away?

Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:29 pm

First post. If Sam signs i hope a lot of fans will begin to realize where it all started {Sam Hammam the summer of 2000 }.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I have just come off the phone and the Malaysian intend to take total Control of Our club, PR, Guy, Borley, Hall etc all gone, they want the Club 100% lock stock and Barrel and are prepared to pay 30p a share in January 2010 as long as Our Debt is cut at least in half.

Copyright http://www.annisabraham.co.uk

They could be revolutionary and incorporate fan representation in their structure. In reality, would cost them nothing financially or in terms of control, and would certainly win them plaudits.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:12 pm

city_85 wrote:Great news but I won't hold my breath, Sam has to sign yet....... :?

In My Opinion Sam will sign as if he does not we will eventually go Bankrupt and he will get nothing half a loaf is better than none.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:18 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
city_85 wrote:Great news but I won't hold my breath, Sam has to sign yet....... :?

In My Opinion Sam will sign as if he does not we will eventually go Bankrupt and he will get nothing half a loaf is better than none.

he would be a fool not to b ut then again a fool and his money is easily parted! over to you mr sam hamman? :D

Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I have just come off the phone and the Malaysian intend to take total Control of Our club, PR, Guy, Borley, Hall etc all gone, they want the Club 100% lock stock and Barrel and are prepared to pay 30p a share in January 2010 as long as Our Debt is cut at least in half.

how much do they value the club at?

Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:45 pm

wez 1927 wrote:

how much do they value the club at?

That I dont know Wez.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:10 am

i am getting fed up of all this politics bollocks. lets get back to watching football, annis you must surely be fed up of pr/sh.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:27 am

Fair play to Ridsdale if he pulls this off, he will done everything he set out to do and will have served us well.

I know he will have earned a fortune, but to get the ground built, debt gone and a new investment worth millions will be fantastic.

It has to happen, fingers crossed, there's never a dull moment being a City fan !!!!

Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:36 am

It goes without saying that we need this investment, hopefully of the "lock, stock, barrell" variety that is mentioned, but I would urge a note of caution. Takeovers are not devoid of risk and we would be naive to believe everything will be rosy under the Malaysians. The off field problems at so many of the clubs who have been taken over are almost endless, Liverpool, Portsmouth, Newcastle, West Ham, even Man United to a degree have all had massive issues haing been led to believe that takeovers were the best thing since sliced bread. Don't get me wrong, I'd rather take our chances under the Malaysians rather than the status quo, but bewrae what we wish for guys.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:50 am

Annis my good man who told you this info? sounds very good.... fingers and toes crossed!!!

Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:22 pm

An official statement would be nice from our Malaysian friends.

Including a statement that they will honour the 5 year season ticket price freeze if they take control. This will then give a lot of people confidence and they may well part with their hard earned cash to take advantage of the offer. This will put more money in the "pot" some of which could be pointed towards SH in an effort to get him to sign......what did he say to Annis....."it's about what is best for the club" !!!! I wonder how he will view this statement ?

Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:35 pm

is vincent tan involved ? hope so

Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:11 pm

Bigbluebird wrote:Annis my good man who told you this info? sounds very good.... fingers and toes crossed!!!

If i told you that another person would be sacked by PR lol.