Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Swansea fan

Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:26 pm

Neath Bluebird wrote:
griff105 wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:More gypos in cardiff,,and have wifi here to...should not make silly coments with out research?you sillt billy.
And to call swansea a tinpot city??I would sugest you visit the place first.

It was a joke mush. They have wifi in Sudan which is marginally more third world than Skewen.

Oh and I have, and it is.

Hey Griff, careful, keep it to jackland please, Skewen is in Neath and as we all know Neath is blue! :ayatollah:

A thousand apologies mate. I thought it was that side of the bridge and it went well with Sudan!
I used to see a girl from Skewen, I feel better about it now!!! :lol: :lol:

Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:40 pm

griff105 wrote:
Neath Bluebird wrote:
griff105 wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:More gypos in cardiff,,and have wifi here to...should not make silly coments with out research?you sillt billy.
And to call swansea a tinpot city??I would sugest you visit the place first.

It was a joke mush. They have wifi in Sudan which is marginally more third world than Skewen.

Oh and I have, and it is.

Hey Griff, careful, keep it to jackland please, Skewen is in Neath and as we all know Neath is blue! :ayatollah:

A thousand apologies mate. I thought it was that side of the bridge and it went well with Sudan!
I used to see a girl from Skewen, I feel better about it now!!! :lol: :lol:

Accepted! :lol:

Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:16 pm

Neath is......BLUE! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:36 pm

SBF1 wrote:Neath is......BLUE! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Neath is EGG! :lol: