Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Swansea fan

Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:31 pm

A Swansea fan in the pub last night told me having anal sex was like getting his first Swansea shirt.He didn't want it but his dad gave it to him anyway.

Re: Swansea fan

Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:57 pm

this is disturbing :?

Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:06 pm

He should of just used the shirt to wipe his Dick on thats all im saying :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:26 am

He a blue bird top to clean the Stilton of his knob,and sweat from his arse.. ;)

Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:34 am

swansealad69 wrote:He a blue bird top to clean the Stilton of his knob,and sweat from his arse.. ;)

He a blue bird top

Sorry, this makes no sense.

clean the Stilton of his knob
the stilton OF his knob, you mean OFF

,and sweat from his arse
the word and never follows a comma.

it's like English for retards, no, it's exactly like English for retards.

Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:34 am

swansealad69 wrote:He a blue bird top to clean the Stilton of his knob,and sweat from his arse.. ;)

So the rumours about Swansea fans personal hygenie are true then ;)

Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:25 am

Lol at the english teacher, ,thank you for the points that you have highlighted ther,but I will say you are very much a sad person for pointing them our.
Are we in school??I think not,so ther for I shall take no notice of you as you clearly have no other come back other then mock my grammar...
Ps wot other use for a blue bird top is ther??got bog roll and kitchen roll,so it would come in handy to clean my knob with after sex,,rather then the sheets or curtains..keep my missis happy allso ;)

Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:23 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Lol at the english teacher, ,thank you for the points that you have highlighted ther,but I will say you are very much a sad person for pointing them our.
Are we in school??I think not,so ther for I shall take no notice of you as you clearly have no other come back other then mock my grammar...
Ps wot other use for a blue bird top is ther??got bog roll and kitchen roll,so it would come in handy to clean my knob with after sex,,rather then the sheets or curtains..keep my missis happy allso ;)

Do they all speak like this in Swansea ? Does anyone think this makes any sense at all :shock:

Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:51 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Lol at the english teacher, ,thank you for the points that you have highlighted ther,but I will say you are very much a sad person for pointing them our.

I guess educational standards are falling in Swansea. No worries Swansealad, there is hope for you after all, just ask mammy and daddy to get you this for christmas.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/English-Grammar-Dummies-Lesley-Ward/dp/0470057521/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1323290556&sr=8-1

Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:56 pm

Is that your best reply retard ???

Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:05 pm

Bluebina wrote:

Is that your best reply retard ???

ye,,e ,, , no,, ye ,. ,. were preimer legue,, you not,, ha cardif scum,, ye. misiss iss siztre. ;)

Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:05 pm

Give them a brake guys, They do have 6 fingers.

Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:12 pm

Kanester wrote:Give them a brake guys, They do have 6 fingers.

Ah, the irony :lol:

Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:28 pm

That guys english is disgraceful and embarassing.

His mother and father would be ashamed of him if they could tell how bad his grammar actually is.

Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:36 pm

NJ73 wrote:

Ah, the irony :lol:

:lol:

Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:15 am

Bless,,all you can do is slag my education off,is this realy the best you can do?I mean I have heard all this and more before,and I didn't get botherd then.
Anyway as you can see my grammer ain't the best,but to mock a disability rather shows your selfs up to be the clowns.
By the way the way the six fingered gag was a good one?lol??[code][/code]

Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:51 am

swansealad69 wrote:Ps wot other use for a blue bird top is ther??got bog roll and kitchen roll,so it would come in handy to clean my knob with after sex,,rather then the sheets or curtains..keep my missis happy allso ;)

Nah,you stick to wiping your cock on your sheets and curtains you disgusting artical.It appears your pesonal hygiene matches your grammar.You and you house must smell of stale cheese and tuna.

Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:02 am

Lol,,no rather a cardiff top,,or over a cardiff tarts face,,eather way both fu of shit and a waste off time :shock:

Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:34 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Lol,,no rather a cardiff top,,or over a cardiff tarts face,,eather way both fu of shit and a waste off time :shock:

have you ever thought of sticking your head in a oven and making the world a better place

Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:01 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Lol,,no rather a cardiff top,,or over a cardiff tarts face,,eather way both fu of shit and a waste off time :shock:

In a twisted way it's nice that you consider Cardiff girls are worth it, Jack.... 8-)

I can ASSURE you the feeling isn't reciprocated where comes to Jackettes :lol:

Then again, Swansea girls tend to 'keep it in the family' don't they??
:oops:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:18 am

Pure comedy gold :lol:

However, when it comes to issues with 6 fingered/inbred/pikey types there is only one Welsh city that springs to mind...

http://wales.gov.uk/docs/statistics/201 ... 2011en.pdf
http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/southeastwa ... 127176.stm

Please try to remember that people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Ta.

Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:59 pm

magicdaps wrote:

However, when it comes to issues with 6 fingered/inbred/pikey types there is only one Welsh city that springs to mind...

Please try to remember that people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Ta.

People in glass houses shouldnt masterbate.

Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:13 pm

griff105 wrote:
magicdaps wrote:

Ta.

People who live in the Brynglas tunnel shouldn't have internet access.

Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:13 pm

Valleybluebird wrote:A Swansea fan in the pub last night told me having anal sex was like getting his first Swansea shirt.He didn't want it but his dad gave it to him anyway.

Funny But WRONG :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:50 pm

Karl wrote:That guys english is disgraceful and embarassing.

His mother and father would be ashamed of him if they could tell how bad his grammar actually is.

For a left wing fanatic you aint that politically correct are you ?

Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:25 pm

magicdaps wrote:
griff105 wrote:
magicdaps wrote:

Ta.

People who live in the Brynglas tunnel shouldn't have internet access.

We have a thing called wifi in civilisation Mush. Give it 10 years and your tinpot shithole will have it too. Then you can roam around your caravan online! :D :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:36 pm

More gypos in cardiff,,and have wifi here to...should not make silly coments with out research?you sillt billy.
And to call swansea a tinpot city??I would sugest you visit the place first.

Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:34 pm

swansealad69 wrote:More gypos in cardiff,,and have wifi here to...should not make silly coments with out research?you sillt billy.

Thats right cause if you did visit there you would call it worse things than just tinpot :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:13 pm

swansealad69 wrote:More gypos in cardiff,,and have wifi here to...should not make silly coments with out research?you sillt billy.

It was a joke mush. They have wifi in Sudan which is marginally more third world than Skewen.

Oh and I have, and it is.

Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:23 pm

griff105 wrote:

It was a joke mush. They have wifi in Sudan which is marginally more third world than Skewen.

Oh and I have, and it is.

Hey Griff, careful, keep it to jackland please, Skewen is in Neath and as we all know Neath is blue! :ayatollah: