Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

millwall train

Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:01 pm

who is doin millwall on the train and wat train are you on ?

Re: millwall train

Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:16 pm

just priced train up £64 return terrible price

Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:34 pm

bluebird14 wrote:just priced train up £64 return terrible price

me and my mate getting on the train at reading which is £15 to paddington. works out about £35 in total with petrol money and train.

Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:43 pm

Unless you book trains early these days the price is unreasonable.

Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:01 pm

a horse with no name wrote:who is doin millwall on the train and wat train are you on ?

West wank united bitches will be in paddington, they're playing reading. :old:

Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:29 am

a horse with no name wrote:who is doin millwall on the train and wat train are you on ?

Quite a few of us on 7.25 a.m. from Cardiff Central mate come and join us. Teza. :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:12 am

Get back on the Forum Bus again Phil, you know it makes sense :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:08 pm

Speaking to a guy from Bridgend in the Corp on Sunday, he reckoned that there are 150 on the train as part of a piss up to celebrate a fellow supporters untimely death, anyone else heard this?

Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:05 pm

Its gonna be pwopa nawtey when we take ova their manor innit :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ;)

Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:45 am

Yeah,lots from barry going in skinhead gear to remember a guy called don o'connor who sadly passed away 2yrs ago.god knows what the old bill will make of it !!. If u went to qpr last year u would have seen the same scenario. :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:29 am

loads going on train tickets from usual outlets ;)

Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:10 pm

bump want to get on a train that has city fans on to go to pub for few hours before the game. what pubs are everyone going to in london pm me if you like.,