Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I didn't realise Malky had......................

Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:20 pm

Decided to put pictures on the players tunnel walls of city players celebrating!!!
(read it in the paper today)
Cracking idea Malky!!!!

Bet that really pleases the opposing team (not) and at the same time inspires our boys to do well!!

Excellent move!! :ayatollah:

Re: I didn't realise Malky had......................

Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:29 pm

Bit of psychology - nice! Anything they think helps the players, can't be a bad idea. It certainly seems to be working at the moment.

:ayatollah:

Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:32 pm

someone give us a link! Ta

Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:48 pm

Sounds like how at the Emirates Wenger had the away changing room made into a square as apparently that's the worst shape to give a team talk in.

Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:52 pm

It was in the star.......Words of our leader.....

" it's something I've done cos I think we hav got to shout from the rooftops about Cardiff City, we hav positive images of our players scoring and celebrating goals , it's something we hav at the training ground to, this is our fortress and when the opposition walk out there they have to see our players staring at them from the Walls, I think it's important that there should be passion within the club as well as from our fans"

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:55 pm

It's a great idea yes!

I remember reading not so along ago (can't remember where, sure it was the Echo) about how he motivates Whittingham showing him a 10 second video, of where he sprinted back in a game to make an excellent sliding tackle then pings a great pass to set up an attack saying that's what he's expected to do

Brilliant man management!