Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff to Orlando

Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:22 pm

Flights direct this summer with Cosmos (I'd think they would be busy doing food :/)

Re: Cardiff to Orlando

Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:07 pm

http://www.tbicardiffairport.com/en/new ... rdiff.html

Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:12 pm

2blue2handle wrote:http://www.tbicardiffairport.com/en/news/1/206/orlando%E2%80%99s-back-from-cardiff.html

Interesting Luke, but expensive.
I flew from Cardiff years ago there.

Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:16 pm

I assumed it would be expensive it always is flying from Cardiff. With such long flights a lot of people are willing to pay that extra bit more rather than have to travel to another airport. Im pretty sure Bristols runway is to short for a aircraft able to fly this distance so they may hopefully get customers for this.

Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:31 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I assumed it would be expensive it always is flying from Cardiff. With such long flights a lot of people are willing to pay that extra bit more rather than have to travel to another airport. Im pretty sure Bristols runway is to short for a aircraft able to fly this distance so they may hopefully get customers for this.

Yes I have in the past, Mexico for my honeymoon from Cardiff, wish they did those flights now. :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:35 pm

Hopefully the place has felt like it has been dying a slow death the last year but fingers crossed this and Vueling can wake it up a bit, who knows.

Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:45 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Hopefully the place has felt like it has been dying a slow death the last year but fingers crossed this and Vueling can wake it up a bit, who knows.

Luke, If ever a new airline flies from Cardiff to Palma, please let me know. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:51 pm

Will do Annis :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:51 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Will do Annis :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers Luke. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:33 pm

Didn't even know they had stopped flying there from Cardiff lol.Cosmos is only flying every 2 weeks according to the bbc. Personally I'd rather fly on a jumbo from another airport for the same sort of money.
Cardiff airport is its own worst enemy with its high fees and passenger charges. shame really