Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DR MARTENS ONCE IN A LIFETIME SALE TONIGHT!

Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:33 pm

A few weeks ago I posted that the Dr Martens store in the Hayes (old Spiller records) were going to host a once in a lifetime event and I had a lot of PM's asking for more info.

In light of this I can confirm that tonight (Dec 5th) and tomorrow, from 6pm to 9pm, the store will be selling their unique 'sample' boots and shoes, in other words these were boots/shoes which were made up with a view to go into full production but never were, therefore they are very rare and will never be sold again. I should also point out that the Cardiff DMs store is the only one in the world with this stock, no other shop will be selling DMs samples and it is unlikely to happen again any time soon (certainly not in Cardiff).

Even better, not only are these shoes one offs but they are all being sold for £25!!!! Most DM's cost at least £80 so this is a real opportunity to get a really good deal for yourself or for a Xmas present.

If anyone has anymore questions feel free to ask. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: