Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MILLWALL BUNCH OF VILE CUNTS HATE THEM

Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:58 pm

Millwall have already shown their respect, at Leeds & at home. Which was done with total respect, why have we jumped on the bandwagon of hating Millwall. They are one of the few clubs that is still a good old fashioned working class football club, I think we have a nerve slatting them, glass houses and all that shite.

Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:44 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:Millwall have already shown their respect, at Leeds & at home. Which was done with total respect, why have we jumped on the bandwagon of hating Millwall. They are one of the few clubs that is still a good old fashioned working class football club, I think we have a nerve slatting them, glass houses and all that shite.

fully agree :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:18 pm

Everything I said in this thread was unsurprisingly true! Millwall who posted on here, I wanna no your response to your lot singing "where's your speed gone"? f*cking cunts like I've always said. Thank you.

Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:48 pm

Taff on the Mersey wrote:Everything I said in this thread was unsurprisingly true! Millwall who posted on here, I wanna no your response to your lot singing "where's your speed gone"? f*cking cunts like I've always said. Thank you.

Why, do you forget when we sang about Bobby Moore. Best we just drop this tread while the going is good.

Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:06 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
Taff on the Mersey wrote:Everything I said in this thread was unsurprisingly true! Millwall who posted on here, I wanna no your response to your lot singing "where's your speed gone"? f*cking cunts like I've always said. Thank you.

Why, do you forget when we sang about Bobby Moore. Best we just drop this tread while the going is good.

some people should remember back to when the minutes silence was disrupted at ninian park for the queen mother as much as i dislike royalty it made you ashamed of being a city fan with what was being chanted

Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:15 pm

steve davies wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:

some people should remember back to when the minutes silence was disrupted at ninian park for the queen mother as much as i dislike royalty it made you ashamed of being a city fan with what was being chanted

I felt the same Steve, I was only talking about this to Carl yesterday.

Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:41 pm

Well if that's the attitude, then long may this disgraceful disrespect continue...after all, we did it to them! :roll:

Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:44 pm

Taff on the Mersey wrote:Well if that's the attitude, then long may this disgraceful disrespect continue...after all, we did it to them! :roll:

Until we rid of our scum then we cant go whinging about over clubs, its easier to treat it with the contempt it deserves rather than highlighting it.

Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:57 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
Taff on the Mersey wrote:Well if that's the attitude, then long may this disgraceful disrespect continue...after all, we did it to them! :roll:

Until we rid of our scum then we cant go whinging about over clubs, its easier to treat it with the contempt it deserves rather than highlighting it.

Agreed, however the thread was not highlighted by me, I knew what was gonna happen, expressed that via this thread, as did others and it did. Not highlighting such a scummy thing wont make a blind bit of difference. I just hope we play a club which we HATE with a passion right after they lose a legend etc... We can stand there and show respect. We are a club with a reputation like some other clubs, one which I don't really mind...but Id like to think we have a bit of f*cking class when it comes to things like this...times f*cking change! Let them carry on, we don't point score on a families lost one, English or whatever. Millwall wouldn't know class if they lost 35-0 to Barcelona.

Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:48 am

Lot of comments on social networking sites of wht went on yesterday , just like to say i dont tar every fan with the same brush but how bad did you think Milllwall was yesterday with that chant ?

Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:13 am

the istanbul chant which some pricks chant every time we go to leeds are worse than any chant about gary speeds suicide.

2 football fans, family men, going to watch a match abroad and getting stabbed to dearh by cowardly knife merchants. could be any one if us going to a match and not coming back. and some of ours think its fair game to glorify that? sick.

double standards on this thread are ludicrous.

Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:39 am

Doe the phrase "gas a jack" mean anything, thats more like the speed situation. We are far from whiter than white and need to get off our high horses