Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MILLWALL BUNCH OF VILE CUNTS HATE THEM

Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:51 am

f**k em Millwall a tin pot club f*cking wankers :evil:

Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:13 am

Furthermore i hope Scabs , Ipshit and Brizzle on Saturday win and send the B.N.P lovers into the relegation zone and i hope they stay there for the rest of the season and i wanna be singing to other teams

" going down with the Millwall " this season never liked them never will disgusting race of the human being a sub human culture

Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:22 pm

Taff on the Mersey wrote:
taffyapple wrote:There shouldnt BE a minutes silence next week.

All due respect has been paid to Gary Speed.

It IS over the top in my eyes having ANOTHER minutes silence
for him, frankly, three weeks on you'd find a few cretins at
most Clubs making a noise.

All this silly idea will do is embarrass everyone.

Let him rest now eh

I do agree with that, that's not debatable, Its inviting the Millwall fans to mock the silence and they will happily oblige, couldnt pick a more suitable manky mob. If it was 18 hours since his passing, they would still do it though, so our travelling support just need to be aware.

Just to confirm this ISN'T our first home game since Gary Speeds death as someone on here suggested. We played Doncaster on the Tuesday after his death and our manager, being a close friend of Speed's, requested a minutes silence, which was respected impeccably. The best one minutes silence I've NOT heard at the Den in years. Then we had one at Leeds which was also respected. Now you want us to have a third??? And you're calling us scummy c**ts for disrespecting the minutes silence that hasn't happened yet, and probably won't happen, but would probably be respected if it hypothetically did? You couldn't make this up!! Yeah, there was a few Tongue in cheek comments on that thread, and a few honest remarks on how this Gary Speed mourning is being dragged out a bit. A few have no respect for people who commit suicide as they see it as a selfish act. Not a view I share. But your calling us scum for not respecting a minutes silence that hasn't happened yet even though we've respected the last two impeccably!

And of course you lot are all angels and always respect minutes silences, the dead etc?

Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Millwall bloke wrote:

Let him rest now eh

I do agree with that, that's not debatable, Its inviting the Millwall fans to mock the silence and they will happily oblige, couldnt pick a more suitable manky mob. If it was 18 hours since his passing, they would still do it though, so our travelling support just need to be aware.

Just to confirm this ISN'T our first home game since Gary Speeds death as someone on here suggested. We played Doncaster on the Tuesday after his death and our manager, being a close friend of Speed's, requested a minutes silence, which was respected impeccably. The best one minutes silence I've NOT heard at the Den in years. Then we had one at Leeds which was also respected. Now you want us to have a third??? And you're calling us scummy c**ts for disrespecting the minutes silence that hasn't happened yet, and probably won't happen, but would probably be respected if it hypothetically did? You couldn't make this up!! Yeah, there was a few Tongue in cheek comments on that thread, and a few honest remarks on how this Gary Speed mourning is being dragged out a bit. A few have no respect for people who commit suicide as they see it as a selfish act. Not a view I share. But your calling us scum for not respecting a minutes silence that hasn't happened yet even though we've respected the last two impeccably!

And of course you lot are all angels and always respect minutes silences, the dead etc?

Cant argue with that thread. There is no need for another minutes silence. Is it defo gonna happen ?

Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:16 am

Well in which case, its ridiculous, why would you have another home game minutes silence...hope it doesn't happen, that I agree. Doesn't detract what I said though.

This isn't about what you were like at Leeds and at home against Doncaster. I was commenting on a minutes silence taking place at the Millwall v Cardiff City game, pure and simple. I believe you're lot would not give up a chance to jeer it if it does. I hand on heart think you (Millwall) would do it if you played US, even within a few hours after his passing. Can you honestly tell me there wont simpletons bellowing out if this silence goes ahead? If they do jeer, are you going to condone that because its the 2nd home game in a row? If it went on for 4,5,6,7 home games, you should just be silent for one minute and then maybe express your feelings about the over doing of this whole Gary Speed thing to the club via email, letter, etc.. I just don't think you're clubs MAJORITY fan base have the general respect in any regard to do that. That thread isn't banter, its egging on. If I wrote anything like that about a football legend on this forum I would be put into place, and rightly so. That wont happen over there cos MILLWALL are a manky bunch of immoral CAAAANTS! Once one sounds out, they'll all have a pop. "SHEEP SHAGGING CAAANTS", "GO ON GAL, LETS GIVE IT TO EM!" "BAAAAAA, BAAAAAAA, BAAAAA"

Not that we care about that, all banter at the end of the day. Its just a shame if they do the silence...cos Millwall will shame football and ill be listening to the disrespect and be thinking, hope GS's family and friends don't listen to this.

That's just the way I think about the wall fans, call it stereotyping...but iv'e seen enough in my time to know my mind on the majority of the Millwall fanbase. You cant change that.

Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:31 am

every club in football has paid their respects to gary speed, whether home or away... its now time to move on but never forget, if millwall have had a home and an away silence, applause etc... then that really should be it...

we will never forget gary speed and what he did for football, but we should also remember that sport moves and and always will..

the best respect that we can pay is to beat the millwall on their home patch and continue our good run...

rip gary speed, long live football!

Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:20 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:Have no respect for Millwall anymore, not that I had any respect for them anyway, but that thread has pushed it too far :evil: :evil:

get over it, it's banter on a fuckin internet forum, most of the comments on here are as stereotypical as the ones on their thread :oops:

Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:21 pm

Millwall bloke wrote:

Well said :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:12 pm

I loved Gary Speed and was absolutely gutted about what happened but it is time to move on.
PS...We are Cardiff City not Brighton so lets not get all sensitive and bent out of shape about some distasteful comments on a message board.

If Millwall wanted to rub salt into a raw wound they would have done so against Leeds.

Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:59 pm

Wash DC Blue wrote:I loved Gary Speed and was absolutely gutted about what happened but it is time to move on.
PS...We are Cardiff City not Brighton so lets not get all sensitive and bent out of shape about some distasteful comments on a message board.

If Millwall wanted to rub salt into a raw wound they would have done so against Leeds.

Well said that man. Bang on there.

See you Saturday. And may the best team win. (that'll be Cardiff then)

Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:16 pm

Millwall bloke wrote:
Wash DC Blue wrote:I loved Gary Speed and was absolutely gutted about what happened but it is time to move on.

Sorry to break up the love in, but this is some of the shit posted on that thread:

"c**t was hardly whiter than white, topped himself before he could be outed as a typical Welsh faggot" and "in case they don't get the message speed can go f**k himself".

Dirty, nasty cunts.

Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:22 pm

I would honour a minutes silence for Gary Speed if it was asked for at every single away game this season.
I also think it should be done on our last home game of the season too.
Over the top maybe for some but not for me.
Jes

Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:40 pm

City fans just do your minute silence let them disgrace themselves to the whole football world and let the City hammer them

Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:46 pm

valleyrambill wrote:City fans just do your minute silence let them disgrace themselves to the whole football world and let the City hammer them

I totally agrre, We can boo and hiss them after we've honoured our own
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:01 pm

Jes wrote:I would honour a minutes silence for Gary Speed if it was asked for at every single away game this season.
I also think it should be done on our last home game of the season too.
Over the top maybe for some but not for me.
Jes

Sorry but something tells me you just love these minutes silences. He has had the proper and due respect paid to him, but who do i really feel sorry for ? Its his Wife and Kids that are left behind. And his kids will most probably never get over this. It will stay with them for the rest of there lives. And why should we have ANOTHER minutes silence at the end of the season for ? :? He is gone let him RIP and let his Family grieve

Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:01 pm

Millwall bloke wrote:

Let him rest now eh

I think thats fair enough m8 we havent played you Saturday and people are already commenting bla bla, If theres already been minutes silence that should be that. Always over the years ourselves, pompey, millwall and other working class clubs had our ding dongs on and off the pitch and for some of us of that era certainly a mutual respect

Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:21 pm

Apparantley Kenny Jackett requested it, don't know if there's any truth to it now.

Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:30 pm

Era Vulgaris wrote:
Millwall bloke wrote:

Sorry to break up the love in, but this is some of the shit posted on that thread:

"c**t was hardly whiter than white, topped himself before he could be outed as a typical Welsh faggot" and "in case they don't get the message speed can go f**k himself".

Dirty, nasty cunts.

MY POST IT VALIDATED BY THIS CAAAAAANT!

Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:34 am

They chant a Harry Roberts song,immortalising a bloke that shot dead 2 coppers whilst his mate killed a 3rd one.Sums up the sarf london mentality.NO WONDER EVEYONE HATES THEM !!

Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:50 pm

Try and not fall off the top tier this time

Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:57 pm

Millwall bloke wrote:

Let him rest now eh

Hats off to Millwall I say. If they were so respectful for their Doncaster home game, and
at Leeds away ( a pretty hate-filled fixture ) then they have done their bit. I take back
what I said and apologise. No need for the minutes silence Saturday though, we've all
paid our respects.

A few moronic wankers on an internet site obviously is not representative of
Millwall FC as a whole!!

Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:58 pm

Length of rope wrote:Try and not fall off the top tier this time

C U N T!

Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:15 pm

:o How nasty :o

Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:00 pm

NuclearBlue:

We understand that another minutes silence maybe shouldn't take place.

But please read some of their replies, any need at all, disgusting,abseloutely vile creatures.

Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:14 pm

CCFC 24 wrote:NuclearBlue:

We understand that another minutes silence maybe shouldn't take place.

But please read some of their replies, any need at all, disgusting,abseloutely vile creatures.

It's on a football internet forum, get over it.
Hardly representative of all their fans is it?
There's tosspots on all forums, this one included :lol:

Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:16 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:

C U N T!

A Millwall one to be sure :evil:

Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:24 pm

redcamp legend wrote:They chant a Harry Roberts song,immortalising a bloke that shot dead 2 coppers whilst his mate killed a 3rd one.Sums up the sarf london mentality.NO WONDER EVEYONE HATES THEM !!

heard cardiff sing that a few times in the past at old bill,no one made a fuss then...

Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:46 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:WITH A f*cking PASSION :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co.uk ... 3&posts=10

flucking piker plicks

Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:49 pm

My views are still the same WERE CARDIFF CITY AND PROUD :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:03 pm

well said the millwall bloke.

weve never been whiter than white.

people getting their knickers in a twist over a few individual comnents. get a grip. they moan wen city get stereotyped and now doing the same about 'wall.

as the millwall bloke said they played leeds and respected it and they HATE leeds. plus speed had a much bigger connection with leeds than us. yet we think we are far more important in the whole scenario than what we actually are.

this thread shows how sensitive football fans have become. i mean crying over the harry roberts song ffs. i long for the old days but some of the pussies on here would probably cry about the 'we are evil' shout. :roll:

no wonder the atmosphere is shit these days