Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:04 am

WITH A f*cking PASSION :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co.uk ... 3&posts=10

Re: MILLWALL BUNCH OF VILE CUNTS HATE THEM

Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:28 am

ccfcgrangeend wrote:WITH A f*cking PASSION :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Same here. Some people never change.

Message to Malky: do us all a favour and make sure CCFC embarrass their team next week, so that we can all laugh at the south London scruffs - again.

Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:45 am

Lads, I think you all need to prepare yourselves for what you'll hear at the den during the minutes silence. Whistles, jeers, and insults...that's how they roll. The fact that Speed was Welsh will give them all the more reason to break the silence, not that they wouldn't have anyway. Just keep your heads up and maintain your silence, a reaction is what they want, school boy mentality from a group of fans that are probably all voting for the BNP. Says it all, mongrels.

Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:51 am

Taff on the Mersey wrote:Lads, I think you all need to prepare yourselves for what you'll hear at the den during the minutes silence. Whistles, jeers, and insults...that's how they roll. The fact that Speed was Welsh will give them all the more reason to break the silence, not that they wouldn't have anyway. Just keep your heads up and maintain your silence, a reaction is what they want, school boy mentality from a group of fans that are probably all voting for the BNP. Says it all, mongrels.

Spot on.

Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:53 am

There shouldnt BE a minutes silence next week.

All due respect has been paid to Gary Speed.

It IS over the top in my eyes having ANOTHER minutes silence
for him, frankly, three weeks on you'd find a few cretins at
most Clubs making a noise.

All this silly idea will do is embarrass everyone.

Let him rest now eh

Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:01 pm

taffyapple wrote:There shouldnt BE a minutes silence next week.

Let him rest now eh

I do agree with that, that's not debatable, Its inviting the Millwall fans to mock the silence and they will happily oblige, couldnt pick a more suitable manky mob. If it was 18 hours since his passing, they would still do it though, so our travelling support just need to be aware.

Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:02 pm

Let him rest now eh

Its up the clubs to decide what they want to do as 50% were away from home the weekend just gone and feel they want to do something for their respective home games , OK its been 3 weeks but for the clubs concerned its their 1st home game since we lost gary Speed .

Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:05 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:

Let him rest now eh

Its up the clubs to decide what they want to do as 50% were away from home the weekend just gone and feel they want to do something for their respective home games , OK its been 3 weeks but for the clubs concerned its their 1st home game since we lost gary Speed .

I understand that mate. But as Baseboy posted above, three weeks on, at a toilet
like Millwall... your inviting all the disrespect and bollocks you can expect from them.
A minutes silence there now will end up looking like a kick in the teeth.

Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:28 pm

If the knuckle draggers start to shout and jeer CARDIFF FANS BELT OUT THERE'S ONLY ONE GARY SPEED :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:38 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:If the knuckle draggers start to shout and jeer CARDIFF FANS BELT OUT THERE'S ONLY ONE GARY SPEED :ayatollah:

They WILL shout and jeer!!!

For the sake of Gary's memory.. this might be best given a miss

Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:44 pm

Agree with ned aswell,theyre just chavvy little scruffs just looking for a reaction. Unfortunately im afraid well get a lot of speedo related jibes aswell as references to the poor lad who fell from the top tier last season

expect loads of hassle from the MET like last season aswell,they wont say f**k all to them and bully us,last season there was this jumped up 19 year old seargeant who was obviously bullied at school just dying to knick some cardiff.

im sure malkys boys will do us proud on the pitch and hopefully that will be the main focus

Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:48 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:

Let him rest now eh

I understand that mate. But as Baseboy posted above, three weeks on, at a toilet
like Millwall... your inviting all the disrespect and bollocks you can expect from them.

Its Millwall's home game and its their choice Im afraid , if you feel so strongly against it then why not phone or e-mail them directly ??

Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:52 pm

Agree'd that its too much after three weeks
but if thats whats happening its happening.

there will be no silence from Millwall next week.

Keep silent and faithful.
:ayatollah:

Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:58 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:

Let him rest now eh

Its Millwall's home game and its their choice Im afraid , if you feel so strongly against it then why not phone or e-mail them directly ??

I dont feel that strongly. Just think itl be a shame

Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:09 pm

It is geting over the top now 3 weeks after the event is not the time for it !

Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:06 pm

Respect should be given no matter what the timeline is, does anyone know how they were up in Leeds ?

Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:37 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:Respect should be given no matter what the timeline is, does anyone know how they were up in Leeds ?

I fully agree, but it wont be

Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:41 pm

Got to say yet another minute silence ? :o It is going overboard now. It should only happen to the relevant Clubs or if certain personnel was close to him. Yes i understand Welsh Clubs doing it as he was our Player our Captain our Manager. But what the fooks the point of having it at Millwall ?. There supporters are notorious at not respecting these things so simples dont have one. Cardiff supporters dont need it we have done that in a moving tribute against Blackburn. As for having a go at the Wall remember the Boos and jeers when they had a minutes silence for the Queen's Mum and the chants about the Swansea Fan who lost his life. Alan Davies ETC. Leeds cant say anything as there fans are just as bad as Millwall in these circumstances.
Please let his Family grieve and let the fella rest in peace .

Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:45 pm

Have I missed something here? 3 weeks on from what?

Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:04 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:WITH A f*cking PASSION :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Love the heading :lol: :ayatollah:

yeah wall fans are wanking gypos all Nike and stolen gold

Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:15 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Have I missed something here? 3 weeks on from what?

13 days, not 3 weeks. Gary Speed died 27/11/11 and we're playing them 10/12/11. Millwall have decided to have a minute's silence in his memory, as it's their first home game since his death.

Sadly, it looks like they won't show any respect. Keeping a stereotype about their fans which has lasted for generations.

Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:16 pm

guys dont get in panic. why would there be a minutes silence? most teams have played 2 games since Gary died.

Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:18 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Have I missed something here? 3 weeks on from what?

13 days, not 3 weeks. Gary Speed died 27/11/11 and we're playing them 10/12/11. Millwall have decided to have a minute's silence in his memory, as it's their first home game since his death.

Sadly, it looks like they won't show any respect. Keeping a stereotype about their fans which has lasted for generations.

Oh I see, cheers for clearing that up.

Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:44 pm

To be fair not every millwall fan is an unemployed Danny Dyer wannanbe,im sure a few of their grown up fans would like to pay tribute to speedo and will observe it accordingly,hopefully a few of the old guard will give the kids a clip around the ear hole if they play up

Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:47 pm

englishbluebird wrote:To be fair not every millwall fan is an unemployed Danny Dyer wannanbe,im sure a few of their grown up fans would like to pay tribute to speedo and will observe it accordingly,hopefully a few of the old guard will give the kids a clip around the ear hole if they play up

If only......

Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:48 pm

They are Milwall, super Millwall, No-one likes them, cos theyre CNUTS.

Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:02 pm

Have no respect for Millwall anymore, not that I had any respect for them anyway, but that thread has pushed it too far :evil: :evil:

Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:04 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:Have no respect for Millwall anymore, not that I had any respect for them anyway, but that thread has pushed it too far :evil: :evil:

hate to say it, but thats mild. I have posted a few posts on there last year and its fooking nuts.

Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:22 pm

"this whole circus has got completely out of hand f**k speed he's a c**t there now I've said it !"

I stopped reading after the comment above...utter scum them Millwall, I`ll be there saturday and i hated them after last year at the lad that fell from the stands and the stick he got, even more so now.........SCUM :(

Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:21 pm

They're nothing but a set of shithouse rats