Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE "

Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:34 am

" NOW JUST OVER 1,000 SOLD, SINCE ' MY STORY ' WAS OFFICIALLY RELEASED ABOUT 2 MONTHS AGO "

A big thank you to everyone for purchasing my new book " Annis MY STORY " and for the many great reviews and feed backs I have had on here, facebook,emails and on Amazon. Personally I feel it is my best book as its not just about football and hopefully lets everyone know I wasn't just a naughty boy when I was growing up, there was another side to me :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

A BIG THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews ... ewpoints=1 :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=51137 :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=59766 :ayatollah:

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/ :ayatollah:

Re: " A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE "

Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:44 am

Annis I know you said you were retiring as an author but surely you have one more book in you called "The Diary of a Message Board Crew?"

Just think of the individual chapters you could write as TaffyApple vs Midfield General would be a book on its own ;)

Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:48 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Annis I know you said you were retiring as an author but surely you have one more book in you called "The Diary of a Message Board Crew?"

Just think of the individual chapters and TaffyApple vs Midfield General would be a book on its own ;)

:lol:

Tony, I have to say neither of them give in and I am have to sit on the fence with this one.

Dave(Taffy Apple) I have known through the city for over 30 years and he was one of the original lads/fans I new when I was going and was there through thick and thin.

Adam(Midfield General) I have got to know over the last 20 odd years and has helped me on many occasions away from Cardiff City regarding other interests in football.

I bloody know the both of them and its driving me mad :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:16 pm

Well done Annis, I think it,s a great book. Not only about Cardiff City but Nightclubs and your time in Bradford and the way you portray you great love for your parents they seemed like wonderful people to me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:39 pm

blue nile wrote:Well done Annis, I think it,s a great book. Not only about Cardiff City but Nightclubs and your time in Bradford and the way you portray you great love for your parents they seemed like wonderful people to me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

THANK YOU :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I really appreciate your feedback and yes everything I wrote about my parents was from the heart. The Bradford days were tough but amazing days.
I loved every minute of the Nightclub days.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: