Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The man who is Dai Hunt?

Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:33 am

Who is this chap we speak so much about hahahahaha :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: The man who is Dai Hunt?

Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:54 am

BluebirdCarwyn wrote:Who is this chap we speak so much about hahahahaha :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Dai Hunt, sits the row behind me and about 10 seats away, every season he has to move, people cant take him, arguments every game. :lol:

Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:15 am

ELY BOY wrote:Just spoke to my mate Dave, Annis and looks like it was his turn to argue with the little scrote on Sunday haha.

Ha ha, he nearly has a punch up with everyone Simon, he just seems to wind everyone up.

Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:53 am

:D The railings in the pic should be all around him! :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:23 am

He's one of the great "characters" of old.

I heard a story that he was slashed with a stanley knife at an away game and lost two pints of blood.

The doctors had a real hard time trying to find a donor to give him a blood transfusion because his blood was blue, Cardiff City blue to be precise.
Eventually they found a donor but he asked to remain anonymous and Dai Hunt was sworn to secrecy over this matter.

It wasn't me, I can tell you that much.

Love him or hate him you will miss him when he's gone.

A true fan.............................and a fecking nuisance as well :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:31 am

SBF1 wrote::D The railings in the pic should be all around him! :D

Looking very sinister in that photo - even I'm scared of him!

:lol:

Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:09 pm

Dai is a nutter, but you cannot fault his commitment to the City :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:38 pm

I am never going in the Ninian Stand again lol think I stick to the Canton haha
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:13 pm

Is it true that he once did the Ayatollah to some passing fans while riding a moped, & fell off?

Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:32 pm

Dai hunt at his worst :old:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKP0nfrhVVQ

Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:42 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:Is it true that he once did the Ayatollah to some passing fans while riding a moped, & fell off?

Yes i heared the same ended up in hospital with burns to his legs off the exhaust :lol: :lol: :lol:
only home game he has missed in donkeys ears !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:44 pm

ELY BOY wrote:He's an irritating beligerant w.anker and I have had enough of his attention seeking antics. Some people think he is funny, I think he is a c.unt.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I think that answer is quality

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:49 pm

now and again he cracks me up but MOST of the time he annoys me and many others. in the blackburn game he was telling me how much of a legend he was and how many people adore him? :shock: :shock: