Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WE DESPERATELY NEED DRUMS... OR A DRUM, SURELY THATS LEGAL?

Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:14 am

OK WE CANT HAVE FLARES,
BUT HAVING A DRUM WOULD MIRACULOUSLY improve the atmosphere, their would be more chants and noise to boost the players,
WORKS FOR PALACE AND ENGLAND HOME

i know this is cardiff city, family CLUB of the year , AND THEIR PROBABLY NOT FAR OFF HAVING ENFORCED DRESS CODES AND BANS FOR MAKING A GOOD ATMOSPHERE.

BUT SURELY THIS HAS TO BE A GOOD IDEA,

Re: WE DESPERATELY NEED DRUMS... OR A DRUM, SURELY THATS LEGAL?

Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:24 am

The Answer is .... Get "The Barry Horns" in to get the atmosphere....it does work :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:37 am

NO!!

Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:55 am

So long as they are in the corner of the grandstand/canton stand. :lol: :ayatollah: :lol:

Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:22 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:The Answer is .... Get "The Barry Horns" in to get the atmosphere....it does work :ayatollah:

great idea because it is on lots of peoples mind and i think we need a to build an atmosphere but also we (us fans) need to stand up and sing our hearts next couple of games its winter and we need to push our players on :ayatollah: :occasion5:

Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:31 am

i'd love to see the barry horns playing every home game :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:10 am

i wasnt for this a first but something does need to be sorted as the atmosphere has stated to go really bad now...

BRING THE BARRY HORNS..................... :D :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:11 am

Beasty1988 wrote:i wasnt for this a first but something does need to be sorted as the atmosphere has stated to go really bad now...

BRING THE BARRY HORNS..................... :D :ayatollah:

same here :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:28 am

Drums are not part of our footballing culture. We're Cardiff City, not Boca Juniors. Besides, if you think the atmosphere can be improved, just make more noise. No good blaming the stadium, it's up to us fans.