Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

fair play to you

Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:12 pm

fair play to you today on your win.from what i heard on the radio,chris hughtons comments posted up on another thread on here seems about right.a good win for you.i think you,re winning games that this time last year you would have drawn/lost.a.t.b.jeff

Re: fair play to you

Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:07 am

jtc wrote:fair play to you today on your win.from what i heard on the radio,chris hughtons comments posted up on another thread on here seems about right.a good win for you.i think you,re winning games that this time last year you would have drawn/lost.a.t.b.jeff

Cheers mate!!!!!!

Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:08 am

jtc wrote:fair play to you today on your win.from what i heard on the radio,chris hughtons comments posted up on another thread on here seems about right.a good win for you.i think you,re winning games that this time last year you would have drawn/lost.a.t.b.jeff

Cheers and respect to you. :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:03 am

cheers lads.no big name players like last year and very little national press.the quite revolution.your doing great.the radio said ben turner played very well.i heard he,s a big blues fan

Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:00 pm

Thanks, Jeff. I thought Brum would give us more of a game than they did, but I have a habit of underestimating our team this season and the spirit within it.

I thought Zigic was a donkey and Burke is not a 90 minute man (although he claims he is). A few shrewd signings in January and we will both be vying for promotion in the run-in.

Good luck.

:ayatollah: