Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jacks in Gass alert.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:27 am

So it seems that they are no so squeaky clean as they are made out then Quote from plant swans .After the game My Mate seen Peterborough police charge onto a swansea city fans coach and cs gassed the coach seen people beening sick outside the bus! Thats ENGLISH police for you!!!!

Re: Jacks in Gass alert.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:35 am

Ninian 72 wrote:So it seems that they are no so squeaky clean as they are made out then Quote from plant swans .After the game My Mate seen Peterborough police charge onto a swansea city fans coach and cs gassed the coach seen people beening sick outside the bus! Thats ENGLISH police for you!!!!

Poor boys :lol:

Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:20 pm

lol tear gas omg!!!! fuckers deserved it :twisted:

Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:29 pm

Thats f*cking great news, by the looks of things at there support yesterday seems only two coaches were there one was for the team :lol: (pony 2nd City cunts, shit support)

Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:12 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:lol tear gas omg!!!! fuckers deserved it :twisted:

Interesting, if the same thing happened to a coach of our fans, would we deserve it?

Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:33 pm

:lol:

Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:37 pm

it was a supporters bus with families you sad twats not funny and i wouldnt think so the other way round sums you up i suppose though.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:40 pm

swansea jack wrote:it was a supporters bus with families you sad twats not funny and i wouldnt think so the other way round sums you up i suppose though.

It isn't funny, but WHY did it happen ?

Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:24 pm

good enough for the fuckers :lol:

Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:35 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:can we start doing the gas chant again.
f*cking brilliant i laughed anyway .They chuck flares at our coach and we are supposed to feel sorry for them. No way . :D :lol: 8-) :P :clap: :thumbup:

To be fair it probably wasnt the exact same people.

I'd hate to be blamed for some of the things our fans have done over the years.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:40 pm

fair enough i suppose but since weve started playing them again i forgot how much i hate those gypo inbreds

Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:43 pm

great quote nuclearblue. :lol:

Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:33 pm

they said it was a family bus no wonder they gased the bus the kids need saving from their fathers :lol:

Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:40 pm

ned wrote:
swansea jack wrote:it was a supporters bus with families you sad twats not funny and i wouldnt think so the other way round sums you up i suppose though.

get back in your caravan and fuckoff back to planet retard you dirty tw*t :o

So much for welcoming opposing fans to this forum. Can we nip this in the bud?

Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:45 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
ned wrote:

get back in your caravan and fuckoff back to planet retard you dirty tw*t :o

So much for welcoming opposing fans to this forum. Can we nip this in the bud?

I totally agree. Ive deleted loads.
But the Jacks are prob the only team they wouldnt welcome, I've let a couple on here, hoping it might just be low banter.I had stick off them beyond on their site, lower than low.