Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Will a lot of games be like this?

Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:19 pm

Someone made a post earlier about the post-match reaction, I think it was Taffyapple, and mentioned that Brum sat back to stop us playing. I saw it was the same situation against Forest last week. They set out to contain us and sat back. This takes the entertainment value out of games, along with our shit atmosphere. And shows that teams are starting to fear us and realise that we're hard to beat, therefore their going to play out for a point. Frustrates me! :evil:

Re: Will a lot of games be like this?

Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:24 pm

CantonJack wrote:Someone made a post earlier about the post-match reaction, I think it was Taffyapple, and mentioned that Brum sat back to stop us playing. I saw it was the same situation against Forest last week. They set out to contain us and sat back. This takes the entertainment value out of games, along with our shit atmosphere. And shows that teams are starting to fear us and realise that we're hard to beat, therefore their going to play out for a point. Frustrates me! :evil:

let them, and we can pick them off... teams like brum, forest etc do set up that way away from home...

other teams are more open and try to play, brighton etc..