Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What a pleasure

Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:09 pm

What a pleasure it was watching cardiff city today :) 1. ive never seen our defence so strong where we dont look conceding :), 2. we mite not look like hammering teams but our team never gives up nd i think we will alot of games 1-0 but that just shows how hard the team works. 3. the players stay and clap. 4. THE BIG ONE FOR ME. Malkay Mackay stays and claps every player including waiting for the man of match and then gives the fists and clap to all the fans

is our club becoming the club we all love again? i think so :ayatollah:

Re: What a pleasure

Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:18 pm

Cardiff_Davies wrote:What a pleasure it was watching cardiff city today :) 1. ive never seen our defence so strong where we dont look conceding :), 2. we mite not look like hammering teams but our team never gives up nd i think we will alot of games 1-0 but that just shows how hard the team works. 3. the players stay and clap. 4. THE BIG ONE FOR ME. Malkay Mackay stays and claps every player including waiting for the man of match and then gives the fists and clap to all the fans

is our club becoming the club we all love again? i think so :ayatollah:

Turner is changing 1-1s to 1-0s.

So much more confidence with hm there. Hudson and Gerrard are decent centre halfs at this level. Turner is something else though.