Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

role reversal to last season

Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:21 pm

Its fantastic now that after the game thousands of fans are actually staying in the stands to salute the players and Malkys salutes and punching the air in delight. I must say Malky has won the support of the fans and I havent seen this since Eddie May days. Hes becoming a cult figure compare this to last year when thousands were hitting the exits 5 mins to go as we knew the players and managers didnt seem to care. Im in Malkys barmy army loving it at the moment. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: role reversal to last season

Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:26 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Its fantastic now that after the game thousands of fans are actually staying in the stands to salute the players and Malkys salutes and punching the air in delight. I must say Malky has won the support of the fans and I havent seen this since Eddie May days. Hes becoming a cult figure compare this to last year when thousands were hitting the exits 5 mins to go as we knew the players and managers didnt seem to care. Im in Malkys barmy army loving it at the moment. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Excellent post was thinking exactly the same today, because the manager has showed so much passion on the sidelines and after the game fans are loving what he is doing at the club, long may it continue. :ayatollah:

Re: role reversal to last season

Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:58 pm

For those that went to Reading will have seen what we mean to Malky and what Malky means to us. Great days ahead.
:ayatollah: