Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Canton sports club

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:52 pm

Where the old Potters bar was next to the canton cross,is now canton sports club.
With the NInian pub a bit of a shithole,long wait to get served and poor grub,worth a look at a new venture in canton.

On the lines of sports cafe with loads of tv's showing all sports ,good beer and prices and good home made grub.

Re: Canton sports club

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:05 pm

yeah i've been in the canton sports club, it's great really nice now its been done out, loads of screens and tv's and the beer is cheap, they also show the 3pm games on sat afternoons, the only prob is when me and the boys go back after the game we end up staying till the disco starts in the night and the mrs ain't best pleased...... :mrgreen:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:10 pm

johnny5 wrote:yeah i've been in the canton sports club, it's great really nice now its been done out, loads of screens and tv's and the beer is cheap, they also show the 3pm games on sat afternoons, the only prob is when me and the boys go back after the game we end up staying till the disco starts in the night and the mrs ain't best pleased...... :mrgreen:

http://youtu.be/tXsdH8XKy-8 :roll: :roll:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:25 pm

mike blues wrote:Where the old Potters bar was next to the canton cross,is now canton sports club.
With the NInian pub a bit of a shithole,long wait to get served and poor grub,worth a look at a new venture in canton.

On the lines of sports cafe with loads of tv's showing all sports ,good beer and prices and good home made grub.

Mike you may wanna try the Ninian again mate the food is now very good, excellent prices and superb portions :ayatollah: