Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Miller's goal today

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:51 pm

At the start of the season, Miller would never have been there to score that goal. Why? Because he was playing up front with Earnie. Miller would have probably been the one putting the ball into the box and Earnie would have been in the position Miller was in today to score.

I hope those who previously doubted Miller now realise what a good signing he is proving to be for us. The 4-5-1 system suits Miller to a tee, I did a post months ago saying we have to play to Miller's strengths, and Malky has changed the system to do this and this is getting the best out of him.

I am delighted Miller is starting to make a big contribution. His chances to goals conversion ratio is outstanding, today he had one chance and scored it. Granted, he will have his off games like Coventry away when he missed a few chances, but overall, I think he's proving to be a fantastic acquisition.

Re: Miller's goal today

Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:22 pm

I Absolutely love kenny miller, I love watching his movement, his defending and most of all his goal scoring. :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:29 pm

he really does the lone striker role really well....

seems to prefer it... his movement and work rate is amazing..

:ayatollah:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:36 pm

who needs belamy
when we got king kenny...

Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:36 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:he really does the lone striker role really well....

seems to prefer it... his movement and work rate is amazing..

Miller is a class act. Only 2 goals less than chopra scored last season and its only Dec 4th.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:35 pm

King Kenny Miller enough said :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:34 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:At the start of the season, Miller would never have been there to score that goal. Why? Because he was playing up front with Earnie. Miller would have probably been the one putting the ball into the box and Earnie would have been in the position Miller was in today to score.

I hope those who previously doubted Miller now realise what a good signing he is proving to be for us. The 4-5-1 system suits Miller to a tee, I did a post months ago saying we have to play to Miller's strengths, and Malky has changed the system to do this and this is getting the best out of him.

I am delighted Miller is starting to make a big contribution. His chances to goals conversion ratio is outstanding, today he had one chance and scored it. Granted, he will have his off games like Coventry away when he missed a few chances, but overall, I think he's proving to be a fantastic acquisition.

In all honesty i dont really think there were many doubters, a few clueless
fuckers admittedly. But on the whole I think City fans knew miller was
going to come good. He's proved good value :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

That post after 20 minutes of his City debut could become an all-time
classic. "What a load of shit!!" :? :? :? :lol: :lol:

Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:29 am

I don't think It had much to do with earnie because he could hardly control a ball, more to do with fitness.

Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:44 am

He was top scorer in SPL last year and left to go to Turkey in Jan...says it all i think about his strike rate

Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:48 pm

jurgen18 wrote:who needs belamy
when we got king kenny...

Kenny is a bluebird!

Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:50 pm

i never doubted king kenny :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:03 pm

Still think when Rudy gets back Plan B can be executed and Miller will score alot more goals :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:18 pm

Personally, I think the "Magic Hat" should be bestowed on Kenny

Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:19 pm

Noooooooo it's Thornes :twisted:

Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:22 pm

Lesser Magic Heart?

Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:14 pm

Dont forget he missed a lot of pre season and was playing catch up at the start of the season. :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:18 pm

Some games Gestede will be needed.
Example: Forest could of done wth him we did win but we could of done with him.
Coventry would have been needed also! :ayatollah: