Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wearing your colours at Millwall....................

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:46 pm

Buzzing so far this season,

Just seen off Forest, Blackburn & Brum without conceding..... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Bollocks to it, the LutonBluebird top is coming out on Saturday at the "New Den", :ayatollah:

But obviously covered up on the way there n back to my sons house in Kent!!

Can't wait !!!

Re: Wearing your colours at Millwall....................

Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:14 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:Buzzing so far this season,

Just seen off Forest, Blackburn & Brum without conceding..... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Bollocks to it, the LutonBluebird top is coming out on Saturday at the "New Den", :ayatollah:

Can't wait !!!

chicken :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:20 pm

Can't wait !!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:21 pm

krabb wrote:

Can't wait !!!

chicken :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Well I like my knees where they are lol

Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:22 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:

Can't wait !!!

Canton Stand Baz what happened to you. You lasted less than half hour before the Vaseline came out and you sloped off :lol: :lol:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:31 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Canton stand baz wrote:

Can't wait !!!

Canton Stand Baz what happened to you. You lasted less than half hour before the Vaseline came out and you sloped off :lol: :lol:

;)

Had a quick chat with you, watched the draw for the fa cup with you, then I realised how important it was to separate myself from you as to hold up my gleaming reputation! No offence mate but after chatting to you I felt a bit :?: :?: :dontknow: :sign3: :sleepy4: :tool: :tool: :sleepy2: :sleepy1: :sign6: :blah5: :knob: :confused2:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:33 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Canton stand baz wrote:

Can't wait !!!

;)

Had a quick chat with you, watched the draw for the fa cup with you, then I realised how important it was to separate myself from you as to hold up my gleaming reputation! No offence mate but after chatting to you I felt a bit :?: :?: :dontknow: :sign3: :sleepy4: :tool: :tool: :sleepy2: :sleepy1: :sign6: :blah5: :knob: :confused2:

:lol: :lol:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:37 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Canton stand baz wrote:

Can't wait !!!

;)

Imagine how i felt Chief being with a ImageImageNo what i mean Chiefey :lol: