Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Is lighting a flare actually illegal..?

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:24 pm

Midfield general wrote:what is the actual law around this because like it or not they really do benefit the atmosphere.

if a law is not already in place im sure our politicians can oblige,maybe there can be a law against to much smoke in a confined space.........or maybe the stewarts can just keep acting like arses and let you light a flare but you must sit down and hold it :D :D :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:38 pm

Midfield general wrote:what is the actual law around this because like it or not they really do benefit the atmosphere.

Well, if a flag can be considered as a fire hazard, I think you could get a flare within the same category eh? :D

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:40 pm

i think they are classed under the firearms act,so you can get into some serious shit.i remember chelsea and zulus fighting at new street in the 80s ,firing them all over the place,then you have to remember the guy who got killed at the arms park after the wales game when one hit him,

Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:08 pm

marky1927 wrote:i think they are classed under the firearms act,so you can get into some serious shit.i remember chelsea and zulus fighting at new street in the 80s ,firing them all over the place,then you have to remember the guy who got killed at the arms park after the wales game when one hit him,

That wasnt a harmless flare that was a rocket Chief