Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Super Kev today

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:54 pm

Heard a few people saying he wasn't playing well. Looked to me like he picked up an injury, he was running very gingerly at times, a groin strain perhaps. I was sure he was going to be taken off until Kiss picked up his knock.

Re: Super Kev today

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:57 pm

He kept giving the ball away, but every player has a bad game.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:57 pm

Yes to be honest I have seen him play much better but he made the tackles when he had to.
The only thing I would say is I wish wish wish he could pass the ball a little better. But he can still out run most player and is always there when needed. :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:10 pm

Love the guy for his total commitment but his passing was piss poor and he could'nt get by the defence

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:14 pm

Kev has been poor this season. He looked good last season because he was the only one who looked like he was trying. This season he is amongst tryers so does not look as good. People are beginning to see his weaknesses more now specially his distribution.

if he can improve his crossing then he will beleading the show again.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:42 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Kev has been poor this season. He looked good last season because he was the only one who looked like he was trying. This season he is amongst tryers so does not look as good. People are beginning to see his weaknesses more now specially his distribution.

if he can improve his crossing then he will beleading the show again.

But he's a full back. Is it reasonable to expect him to be a winger as well. His priority is defending, which he does very well. He's obviously been told this season to push forward more, making the most of his pace and energy, the problem is his crossing isn't great, but Malky said they are working on that.

But as I said today, I'm sure he was carrying a knock.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:37 pm

His wife had a baby this week, so he probably hasn't had that much sleep.......