Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: CONWAY = SHIT !

Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:48 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:Conway is the weak link in our team, time after time he gives the ball away due to rubbish touch's and controll he is not that fast and cant pass for shit, the only thing he can do is put the odd good cross in here and there!

Anyone else agree ? :ayatollah:

are you for real ? :? :? conway is a hardworking midfield player who always comes back to help the defence out.dont know what games you watch but you must watch a different games to me.get of the players back and give him the support he deserves.

Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:50 pm

Cardiff fans are unreal :lol: :lol:

Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:30 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:Conway is the weak link in our team, time after time he gives the ball away due to rubbish touch's and controll he is not that fast and cant pass for shit, the only thing he can do is put the odd good cross in here and there!

Im assuming once your nappy rash clears up,you'll be more positive :roll:

Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:53 pm

mc noughton gave the ball away more than conway i suppose he,s shit aswell what a fuc.ing shit thread :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:08 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Merlin wrote:This thread is shit! can't believe I just wasted 4 minutes of my life reading all that! :lol:

My posts were good Craig :lol: :lol: :lol:

As always Steve! :lol:

Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:30 pm

Merlin wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Merlin wrote:This thread is shit! can't believe I just wasted 4 minutes of my life reading all that! :lol:

My posts were good Craig :lol: :lol: :lol:

As always Steve! :lol:

I thought mine was pretty good also Craig :D :lol: ;)
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:48 pm

4-3-3 , 4-5-1 , there usually the same - with possesion we go 4-3-3 , when we lose the ball we go 4-5-1.

And , in my opinion Conway was a bit off the pace but still a superb member of our team (we rely on work-rate , playing for the team etc now). He still made me proud to be a CCFC supporter.

Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:22 pm

Considering he was class in SPL i dont think hes quick adapting to the league but hes been a key starter so hes doing something right?
He came on a free from Dundee ho did you expect Lionel Messi? :roll: I have faith in Conway that he will improve and become more better! He got a wicked cross but he needs confidence to go down the line instead of cutting inside all the time :old:

Got him on my shirt and i dont regret because hes a top bloke off the field and hes a great player! :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:58 pm

You're joking yeah? He had a quiet game by his standards against brum, but apart from that him and Cowie are our most consistant performers this season.....they are definately the hardest working.

Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:12 am

My opinion on Conway is - He's not the best in the league but he give 100% & thats all I ask :o

Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:25 am

He put the odd few crosses on sunday, O dear Miller scored from 1. We are in 3rd place and you are moaning :o :shock: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:09 pm

Bump bump.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:17 pm

RFMH wrote:Bump bump.

Eddie Johnson once scored for us.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:17 pm

:ayatollah:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:34 pm

MOTM performance

Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:34 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
RFMH wrote:Bump bump.

Eddie Johnson once scored for us.

Twic, but he never scored important goals for us.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:42 pm

My man of the match, chased down everything, always looked dangerous linking up with taylor, setup Hudson's goal and scored the winner....legend!!!! :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:48 pm

no m8, he is far from being shit.--- had a bad day have you. :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D

Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:50 pm

I have always believed it takes half a season to adjust from the SPL to the championship. Played well today

Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:53 pm

without a doubt man of the match for me today :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

First of all - Even though this thread isn't really what it seems - It's still worthless.

RFMH went hunting for a thread from a long time ago to ressurect and yes, in a way it kind of puts trueblue in a bad light as it was from a while back. Everyone makes mistakes, and this is on a par with the kenny miller is shit thread, but lets not hold it against him - we all know how fickle some fans can be!

But both Conway and Blake were immense today! filled in for our silver fox very well.....

talk about an emotional game!!!

Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:16 pm

Merlin wrote:First of all - Even though this thread isn't really what it seems - It's still worthless.

RFMH went hunting for a thread from a long time ago to ressurect and yes, in a way it kind of puts trueblue in a bad light as it was from a while back. Everyone makes mistakes, and this is on a par with the kenny miller is shit thread, but lets not hold it against him - we all know how fickle some fans can be!

But both Conway and Blake were immense today! filled in for our silver fox very well.....

I did because I feel it shows how our fans are ready to write off a player way too soon (like the Miller thread). Granted players like Chopra, Koumas (first time), Bothroyd, Burke, McNaughton made impacts really quickly but it isn't always that way and our fan base should stick by players not through them under the bus.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:20 pm

I agree - I support everyone in a blue shirt tbf, and I'm not one of Darcey's biggest fans either, but I also don't go searching the forum to embarrass somebody either. Maybe he knows he made a silly post, but lets forget the past on concentrate on what we are doing right now and build.

Everyone knows there are fickle fans far and wide, not just at this club! :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:25 pm

Merlin wrote:First of all - Even though this thread isn't really what it seems - It's still worthless.

blake :?

for all tve good things he done he made twice as many howlers. his distribution was absolute wank.

conway played well. needs to keep up that level if performance.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:28 pm

Made some good inroads into their half, created 1 goal, scored the winner - if that is playing shit I would love to see him on top of his game!!!!!!

:D :D :D :ayatollah: :old: