Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: CONWAY = SHIT !

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:24 pm

Super Kev gave the ball away more often than Conway. But we are winning and are third in the league :roll:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:27 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:Conway is the weak link in our team, time after time he gives the ball away due to rubbish touch's and controll he is not that fast and cant pass for shit, the only thing he can do is put the odd good cross in here and there!

Anyone else agree ? :ayatollah:

Just what City dont need are fans like you having a dig at a player :o ,we are in 3rd place all the players are given 110%. FFS just enjoy the the ride and support the boys :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:35 pm

i can have my own f*cking opinion f**k u all

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:44 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:i can have my own f*cking opinion f**k u all

Not on this board you cant. Evidently.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:46 pm

We are winning games, WHY WHY WHY pick on a player :o :roll: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:48 pm

You asked for opinions & now your saying f**k you all !! :thumbdown: :dontknow:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:59 pm

I know your just a child but try and be more constructive.

Thought a few players didn't have their best games today. Maybe down to Birmingham playing negatively and defensively.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:09 pm

Ruislip Blue wrote:

Thought a few players didn't have their best games today. Maybe down to Birmingham playing negatively and defensively.

We played pretty negative ourselves. 1up front with no real support for over an hour.

At away fair enough but at home? Boring viewing.

We got 3 points though so cant be too harsh.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:11 pm

Easy Tyson Blood pressure and all that :lol:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:12 pm

polo wrote:
Ruislip Blue wrote:

We played pretty negative ourselves. 1up front with no real support for over an hour.

At away fair enough but at home? Boring viewing.

We got 3 points though so cant be too harsh.

4-5-1 is intrinsically boring. However, Blackpool beat us at Wembley playing it and Swansea got promoted last season playing it. Bored everyone to death they did.

I suppose, if u can't beat em, join em.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:13 pm

trueblue you might be right in saying about conways areas where he could inprove, but your tone is a bit negative and unnecessary, lets as fans try and follow the obvious effort from malky and the team to be positive. After all we are third and this has got to be the best you have seen a cardiff team play since you have been following the city. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:17 pm

is this a wind up, Come back for Aprils fools. hes been fantastic :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:29 pm

Ruislip if we can keep winning playing boring its a frustration i can live with.

blackpool not a great example though they were the great entertainers. more 433 than 451 i would say.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:43 pm

polo wrote:Ruislip if we can keep winning playing boring its a frustration i can live with.

blackpool not a great example though they were the great entertainers. more 433 than 451 i would say.

I fully concurr with your first point

Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:50 pm

Robbiwee wrote:Senseless topic, Conway does a lot of good work.

Totally agree

Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:52 pm

i disagree,

he dosnt have to run past defenders, get to the line and whip the ball across.. his work rate is very good, covers an awful lot of ground and generally when he is crossing the ball , they are pretty good crosses...

he hasnt set the world alight this week, but i wouldnt go as far as saying he is shit...

three tough games in 1 week is alot to ask... he also chips in with quite a few assists ...

Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:58 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:i disagree,

he dosnt have to run past defenders, get to the line and whip the ball across.. his work rate is very good, covers an awful lot of ground and generally when he is crossing the ball , they are pretty good crosses...

he hasnt set the world alight this week, but i wouldnt go as far as saying he is shit...

three tough games in 1 week is alot to ask... he also chips in with quite a few assists ...

his crossing was shit today.
be honest. either hit first man or overhit.

one that we scored from was dreadful. miles awsy from the target, miller, but defender fucked up.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:04 pm

His crossing wasn't great today but he is the only one getting crosses in and in turn we scored from it.
Cowie can't cross either, dislike him?

Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:05 pm

2blue2handle wrote:His crossing wasn't great today but he is the only one getting crosses in and in turn we scored from it.

i said he was a weak link ffs ! :lol:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:06 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:His crossing wasn't great today but he is the only one getting crosses in and in turn we scored from it.

i said he was a weak link ffs ! :lol:

Why isn't cowie then?

Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:08 pm

cos he is better ! :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:11 pm

polo wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:i disagree,

his crossing was shit today.
be honest. either hit first man or overhit.

one that we scored from was dreadful. miles awsy from the target, miller, but defender fucked up.

maybe the crosses wernt amazing today, however its not always about planting the ball onto someones nugget, its just about getting that ball in to the area, or 6 yd box, and as we saw today the defender messed up, just as effective... it was still a dangerous ball into the box and sometimes that is whats needed..

just like corners, in my opinion all corners should go into the box, i hate short corners... where is the goal?

Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:12 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I think people will as they generally look for the negative but I dont.

He doesnt look as confident as he did at the start of the season and I can already hear people getting on his back which is sad. He works hard though, cover the fullback brilliantly. His crossing hasnt been as good as it was but still good and his cross today lead to the goal. I certainly wouldnt drop him

I agree. The WHOLE team is performing at the moment regardless of who is in or out of the team :ayatollah:

Conway is an integral part of the current team and needs to be supported as such ;)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:14 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:Conway is the weak link in our team, time after time he gives the ball away due to rubbish touch's and controll he is not that fast and cant pass for shit, the only thing he can do is put the odd good cross in here and there!

Awful post and even more awful grammar.
But that aside, Conway and Cowie are a great partnership and float to share the workload. You'll find he gives the ball away more often than others because he has a lot more of the ball than others if you watch the match closely.

Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:09 pm

littlebluebird wrote:

Awful post and even more awful grammar.
But that aside, Conway and Cowie are a great partnership and float to share the workload. You'll find he gives the ball away more often than others because he has a lot more of the ball than others if you watch the match closely.

Whitts has the ball more than anyone and he doesnt give it away.

There was one occasion first half yesterday where both Conway and Cowie were on the right hand side for about 5 minutes and we lost our shape completely. Conway had floated over to the right, and then spent an age getting back to the left.

Shambolic that can happen at this level.

Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:10 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:cos he is better ! :ayatollah:

he keeps the ball better than Conway

Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:21 pm

Jake, Conway, I thought played well yesterday and was getting stuck in but in the last few games before that he looked to me a bit sluggish and lacking in confidence but I will NEVER get on his back because he gives his all IMO as like all the team do.
Oh and he is definitely NOT shit mate :roll: ;)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:27 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:CONWAY = SHIT HOT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Well said chief ;)

Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:50 pm

This thread is shit! can't believe I just wasted 4 minutes of my life reading all that! :lol:

Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:12 pm

Merlin wrote:This thread is shit! can't believe I just wasted 4 minutes of my life reading all that! :lol:

My posts were good Craig :lol: :lol: :lol: