Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CONWAY = SHIT !

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:14 pm

Conway is the weak link in our team, time after time he gives the ball away due to rubbish touch's and controll he is not that fast and cant pass for shit, the only thing he can do is put the odd good cross in here and there!

Anyone else agree ? :ayatollah:

Re: CONWAY = SHIT !

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:16 pm

I think people will as they generally look for the negative but I dont.

He doesnt look as confident as he did at the start of the season and I can already hear people getting on his back which is sad. He works hard though, cover the fullback brilliantly. His crossing hasnt been as good as it was but still good and his cross today lead to the goal. I certainly wouldnt drop him

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:18 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:Conway is the weak link in our team, time after time he gives the ball away due to rubbish touch's and controll he is not that fast and cant pass for shit, the only thing he can do is put the odd good cross in here and there!

give it a rest, this must be a wind up

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:19 pm

If Conway is our weak link that just tells me how good the first team really is.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:21 pm

SHIT!?

Bloody hell that's a bit harsh mate, he's not in the best of form but he's not bad for a free transfer.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:22 pm

There will be times when our players don't look as good as they have been - it is football. That is when strength in depth is needed, be it for changes in the lineup, or more realistically as an excellent replacement.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:23 pm

TrueBlue7,

Not a good post mate I disagree!!!!

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:23 pm

To be fair to Conway, he is clearly a natural right winger, he's always looking to cut back inside which slows the play down and makes him easy to defend against, unfortunately we don't have many other options. If Conway and Cowie swapped sides i'm sure we'd see a more effective Conway and probably see less of an impact from Cowie - we've just gotta hang in there till January and get a natural left footer out on the left - until that stage it maybe worth playing Taylor wide left & sticking with Naylor at left-back?

I personally like Conway and would stick with him!

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:26 pm

id like to see a more pacy winger on conways side ?

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:26 pm

You are entitled to your opinion, but I'm enjoying watching this team, when someone has an off day, they work hard to cover and help each other. If you really think any of the lads wearing the Blue shirt at the moment are rubbish you cant have been watching as long as I have ;)

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:29 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:id like to see a more pacy winger on conways side ?

Like Burke? Who did absolutely f**k all today?

Conway is such a hard worker and just because he doesn't get the cross in every time or beat the man every time doesn't mean he's shit. If he was 100% all the time with his crosses, dribbling and passing he'd be in the Premiership.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:30 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:Conway is the weak link in our team, time after time he gives the ball away due to rubbish touch's and controll he is not that fast and cant pass for shit, the only thing he can do is put the odd good cross in here and there!

This is a bollix thread and was one of the causes of last season's failure.

He maybe going through a bad patch and at times like this i look after my own.

You were probably in favour of grassing the barry lad up for the bristol game as well?

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:31 pm

barry lad bristol game ? :?

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:32 pm

He must be if you say so.While your at it what do you think of Malky-he's shit too,bought a load of shit players-no rappor with the fans.And don't get me started on the Malaysians-utter,utter,utter,shit. :roll:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:33 pm

For the first time in over 10 years we have an entire squad of players, who play for the shirt every second they are on the pitch.

Give it a rest mate...

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:34 pm

He's just out of form at the moment, he'll get it back, needs a goal or two!!

Defo not shit though, what he lacks in pace he makes up for it with hard work!

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:45 pm

TRUEBLUE IS A WANKER, TRUEBLUE IS A WANKER :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:50 pm

Don Cowie wrote:TRUEBLUE IS A WANKER, TRUEBLUE IS A WANKER :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Are you the player?

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:50 pm

I dont agree with you on this

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:51 pm

fcuk me were winning as team miller was shit the other wk now its conways turn if your not happy watching a team with very good team spirt and all play together dont bother goin

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:54 pm

Some of our fans are too quick to criticise. Conway is not shit and he didn't even have a bad game.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:57 pm

Best winger in the division according to taffy two games. :lol:

Agree true blue he was awful today.

So what if he tries hard, boo f*cking hoo, the least thats to be expected. hes in the team to create and he created f**k all again today.

Need to upgrade that position in january

:roll:

tomo wrote:fcuk me were winning as team miller was shit the other wk now its conways turn if your not happy watching a team with very good team spirt and all play together dont bother goin

Miller was shit? When was this? Have I missed something?

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:00 pm

He is a good player that is a ridiculous statement !!!

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:04 pm

It was Conways' pass into the box that caused the Birmingham defenders' mistake which led to Millers ' goal

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:06 pm

CONWAY = SHIT HOT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:12 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:TrueBlue7,

Not a good post mate I disagree!!!!

i agree luton,bloody hell were in 3rd place,its not about conway,cowie etc.....its about a team,and at this moment they are playing for each other :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:16 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:

This is a bollix thread and was one of the causes of last season's failure.

He maybe going through a bad patch and at times like this i look after my own.

You were probably in favour of grassing the barry lad up for the bristol game as well?

:lol: :lol:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:17 pm

Senseless topic, Conway does a lot of good work.