Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" ITS ESSENTIAL WE STRENGTHEN IN JANUARY "

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:05 pm

No ifs or buts this squad needs strenghthening in January, suspensions and injuries will catch up with us sooner than later, therefore it is pivotal that we strenghthen this squad to maintain the momentum we currently have.

Great being a Bluebird at the moment, bring on the Wall. :ayatollah:

Re: ITS ESSENTIAL WE STRENGTHEN IN JANUARY

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:27 pm

nobby wrote:No ifs or buts this squad needs strenghthening in January, suspensions and injuries will catch up with us sooner than later, therefore it is pivotal that we strenghthen this squad to maintain the momentum we currently have.

Sooner rather than later!!!!

It has to be said

Malky's balancing act right now is knowing he needs a stronger squad, weighed up
against getting the wrong type of player in on a temporary basis.

January is NOT a loan window

Its his chance to add to this group with a permanent signing or two

We cant question his judgement, not with the job he's done so far!!

But if we strengthen, we'll go up. I have no doubt of that!!

Come on Malky!!!

I'm trying not to be negative about our previous manager but i never ever felt
confident that we would go up under him. I was stuck up in Morecambe for the
Reading game at the CCS and never had ANY confidence whatsoever that we
were going to win.

Re: ITS ESSENTIAL WE STRENGTHEN IN JANUARY

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:30 pm

nobby wrote:No ifs or buts this squad needs strenghthening in January, suspensions and injuries will catch up with us sooner than later, therefore it is pivotal that we strenghthen this squad to maintain the momentum we currently have.

im sure malky has got the finger on the button lets hope the board as well im sure itwill happen mate :ayatollah:

Re: " ITS ESSENTIAL WE STRENGTHEN IN JANUARY "

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:36 pm

I along with many others Nobby have been banging this drum for some time, it is all well and good saying we are doing alright as we are but when the injuries, suspensions and fatigue kick in it is important that we have the strength in depth to bring quality in as replacements.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:40 pm

same post everyday :lol:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:24 pm

with the likes of darcy,quinn,macca,rudy and naylor having a stomer today do we have to splash the cash on big names (take note mr jones) it has been our down fall in previous seasons. i would like to see us snap up some lower league stars rather than the prem bench warmers, remember turnball,who the hell would want him.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:15 pm

marky1927 wrote:with the likes of darcy,quinn,macca,rudy and naylor having a stomer today do we have to splash the cash on big names (take note mr jones) it has been our down fall in previous seasons. i would like to see us snap up some lower league stars rather than the prem bench warmers, remember turnball,who the hell would want him.

Chelsea.

Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:31 am

Agree nobby :ayatollah: - we will need a few new faces at the club in Jan ... with 2-3-4 going to other clubs.

Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:41 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:

Agree nobby :ayatollah: - we will need a few new faces at the club in Jan ... with 2-3-4 going to other clubs.

The key will be getting rid of some high earners in jan, should allow us to bring a couple in.

Even with our current injuries we have Mcphail and rudy back soon

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:20 pm

:(

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:21 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=72277 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: