Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CHRIS BURKE

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:01 pm

I reckon he phoned Malkay last night and said he still loves Cardiff and said i will play so shit tomorrow you could even play Naylor if you want, and im going to do the ayatollah to. :lol: :ayatollah:

Credit where its due though i thought Naylor was superb today. :ayatollah:

Re: CHRIS BURKE

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:21 pm

Naylorvmarked Birkey out of the game. I'm not his biggest fan but he put in a shift today and was man of the match in my opinion

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:28 pm

I agree Naylor was awsome :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:07 pm

When I heard Naylor was up against Burke i thought we are in for a pounding but i must admit he was fantastic and didnt give Burke a kick hardly and was my MOTM, what a differance a manager makes in Malky we trust :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:54 pm

the crowd made me laugh today, burke took a corner "applause, then DO THE AYATOLLAH BURKEY" to which he did
then all of a sudden the crowd turned on him, boo'd him called him a useless ginger wan*ker hahah

Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:01 pm

fairplay, burkey loved cardiff. little dissapointed he went

Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:35 pm

Glad he got a decent reception.

Was a nice touch.

Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:39 pm

Naylor was good today fair play... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:43 pm

Burke is a championship player at best - He'll never make it in the premiership. He has a terrible shot (on both feet!) and spends most of his time whinging and crying to the ref or linesman - Alot like the players we got shot of last season!! Personally for me, I am grateful for what he did for Cardiff, but am glad we got rid and brought in new young blood who WANT to wear our shirt for more than just money reasons.

I know there will be people that disagree with me, but I dont care, that is my opinion.

Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:09 pm

merlin i agree totally :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:14 pm

He didn't really perform last season and it was time for him to go. He appeared to start sulking cause Bellamy was ahead of him in the pecking order. good Championship player, though.

I actually think this 4-5-1 system makes it better for Naylor to fit in. There was never anything wrong with his attacking play, but this system means that if he gets caught forward there is an extra midfield player to help him out defensively. Glad to hear he played well yesterday (I couldn't go to the game as I was poorly).