Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NO SUCH THING NOW AS 50/50

Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:47 pm

This is the area I feel we have made the biggest improvement,how many of what we would call 50/50 situations would we come out on top, this season, there are no 50/50's they are all 80/20's to us :lol: .

Seriously the determination to win those balls and tackles is like something I've rarely seen in all my years of watching City.

There was an occasion today fifteen minutes from the end, and in front of where we were sat in the Family stand. Ben Turner lost the ball which shot off towards the touch line, one of their players was chasing for it, I think he must have seen the look in Turner's eye's because you could see him holding back as this six foot three monster with hate in his eyes hurtled towards him, funny as f**k and made the hairs stand up on the back of my neck, this is the team I have dreamed of for years, get into them f**k em up, get into em. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: NO SUCH THING NOW AS 50/50

Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:59 pm

BigGwynram wrote:This is the area I feel we have made the biggest improvement,how many of what we would call 50/50 situations would we come out on top, this season, there are no 50/50's they are all 80/20's to us :lol: .

Seriously the determination to win those balls and tackles is like something I've rarely seen in all my years of watching City.

There was an occasion today fifteen minutes from the end, and in front of where we were sat in the Family stand. Ben Turner lost the ball which shot off towards the touch line, one of their players was chasing for it, I think he must have seen the look in Turner's eye's because you could see him holding back as this six foot three monster with hate in his eyes hurtled towards him, funny as f**k and made the hairs stand up on the back of my neck, this is the team I have dreamed of for years, get into them f**k em up, get into em. :lol: :lol: :lol:

your off it ! but its all true are we getting to excited to soon will the bubble burst or will we be all shagging sheep come may !

how many visits to wembley this season gwyn ?

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:06 pm

It fills me with pride to see the determination in our side.
Turners recovery was exceptional and is typical of the team and every player is tryer (not like last season)

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:08 pm

BigGwynram wrote:This is the area I feel we have made the biggest improvement,how many of what we would call 50/50 situations would we come out on top, this season, there are no 50/50's they are all 80/20's to us :lol: .

That was the first off 2 tackles he made in front of us. Turner cannot half eat up the ground for such a big man. You can feel the ground shake as he makes his charge.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:13 pm

That was against Marlon King Gwyn and minutes earlier Turner showed how fast he is for such a lump when he nearly put the Birmingham striker in the Premier seats.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:33 pm

Yeah Carl, my brother and I were laughing at how King shit out of the second challenge because he had been absolutely nailed by Turner just moments earlier. Huge challenge!!!