Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FIRST OFF THE COACH

Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:20 pm

and he makes sure every one of his players are as professional as they can possibly be.

No player is allowed to get off the coach wearing headphones either.

He is then the last man to get back on the coach.

His name = Malky :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: FIRST OFF THE COACH

Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:22 pm

cheers for the update Carl. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:24 pm

Professional.

Spot on. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:26 pm

did see earnshaw with a pair of dr dre beats on... maybe he put them back on !!

dr dre beats ( stupid, expensive headphones) ......

Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:29 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:did see earnshaw with a pair of dr dre beats on... maybe he put them back on !!

Perhaps that's why he is not getting a game :lol:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:30 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:did see earnshaw with a pair of dr dre beats on... maybe he put them back on !!

Perhaps that's why he is not getting a game :lol:

:lol:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:35 pm

First off coach and last off the pitch :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:37 pm

2blue2handle wrote:First off coach and last off the pitch :ayatollah:

bit of a mel gibson thing there with "we were soldiers" lol

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:02 pm

The thing that really impresses me about Malky is that he makes a point of shaking hands with every player and official on the pitch. Every single City player and Every Single Opponent.

He is, in my opinion, a true professional and this is probably why people want to work with him.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:20 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:

And when I was told about how Malky conducts himself and how he expects his players to follow suit, that was the film that was made reference to and I was told to watch it.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:12 pm

All i got to say is he was last man on the pitch today and also punched the air going down the tunnel.....total respect to that man called malky in him we trust :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:24 pm

carlccfc wrote:and he makes sure every one of his players are as professional as they can possibly be.

No player is allowed to get off the coach wearing headphones either.

He is then the last man to get back on the coach.

His name = Malky :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great update Carlos our fans leader and the last man to leave the pitch. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:40 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:25 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:

And when I was told about how Malky conducts himself and how he expects his players to follow suit, that was the film that was made reference to and I was told to watch it.

Lieutenant General Hal Moore one of the most inspired decorated and impressive military leaders America have ever produced
A military genius and a true leader of men
and one of my personal heros
If you command people in any capacity in life and you take a leaf out of his book you autimatically become a better leader and a better servant
If Malky has chosen to take note of this mans leadership accomplishments and inspirations it will make our squad whatever the capacity one of the strongest units in this country. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:43 am

Paul Keevil wrote:The thing that really impresses me about Malky is that he makes a point of shaking hands with every player and official on the pitch. Every single City player and Every Single Opponent.

He is, in my opinion, a true professional and this is probably why people want to work with him.

I love that about Malky!

Always last off the pitch to thank all the fans for coming to support the team, also how now the players do the same thing!!