Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GOT TOLD TO SIT DOWN AGAIN TODAY !!!!

Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:47 pm

was in the canton, everyone was standing and then some steward told me to sit down, i said what about behind me, their all standing to, his responds "their allowed to, this is the canton" btw i was sitting ROW A ....so i jumped behind a row and stood there, he then tried to get that row to sit down

also there was a steward who looked a awful lot like frank barone (everybody loves raymond the old guy) :old:

Re: GOT TOLD TO SIT DOWN AGAIN TODAY !!!!

Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:52 pm

thought standing anywhere in the canton was permitted??

Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:34 pm

If you look at other clubs most of the fans stand up for games so what is the problem with us standing up.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:14 pm

starting to take the F*cking p*ss now, our stewards are a load of C*nts and nothings being done

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:25 pm

Nothing will change until a steward is seriously injured :old:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:31 pm

Last season I now and then went and stood with a friend next to the away fans. Ravenelli would come along say once or twice through the game and ask us to sit down. Most of us did but within seconds were standing up again. I would say I stood up for about 98% of the game. I wondered why the stewards bothered tbh.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:25 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:Nothing will change until a steward is seriously injured :old:

You just made me lol :D

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:40 pm

bluebird04 wrote:was in the canton, everyone was standing and then some steward told me to sit down, i said what about behind me, their all standing to, his responds "their allowed to, this is the canton" btw i was sitting ROW A ....so i jumped behind a row and stood there, he then tried to get that row to sit down

also there was a steward who looked a awful lot like frank barone (everybody loves raymond the old guy) :old:

You should of said to him "Chief Are you thick as Pig shit ? This is the Canton !! :? And said !! your job is to show me to my seat after that you can f**k off and mind your own buisness " Jumped up tw*t :lol:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:59 pm

it just annoys me that nothing is being done, that is the worst part of all, knowing they get away with ruining our atmopshere

Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:00 pm

the stewards used to be shit scared of our fans at ninian park and used to lett us do what we want - i understand the times have changed which is fine but you see the stewards in the ground telling us what we can and can't do and it's not on. we all need to stand upto them and tell them what's what.

Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:16 pm

lewis91 wrote:the stewards used to be shit scared of our fans at ninian park and used to lett us do what we want - i understand the times have changed which is fine but you see the stewards in the ground telling us what we can and can't do and it's not on. we all need to stand upto them and tell them what's what.

They have state of the art CCTV to back them up. That pinpoints who exactly the person is seat number ETC . Big brother keeping you in check :o :evil:

Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:52 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
lewis91 wrote:the stewards used to be shit scared of our fans at ninian park and used to lett us do what we want - i understand the times have changed which is fine but you see the stewards in the ground telling us what we can and can't do and it's not on. we all need to stand upto them and tell them what's what.

They have state of the art CCTV to back them up. That pinpoints who exactly the person is seat number ETC . Big brother keeping you in check :o :evil:

they can't ban 30+ of us, it's awful down there. sorry to be negative when the team are doing really well.
just wished every game was buzzing