Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Malky

Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:20 pm

i know its been said now a few times but what a breathe of fresh air

every game he applauds his players pats them all individually and today waited a few minutes after everyone left pitch for
whitts interview to finsh and give him a hug

but mostly clapped all the fan and then do the willie carson punch in the air

bluebirds ! :ayatollah:

Re: Malky

Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:22 pm

mallo wrote:i know its been said now a few times but what a breathe of fresh air

every game he applauds his players pats them all individually and today waited a few minutes after everyone left pitch for

the willie carson !!! wiggle , wiggle , wiggle , wiggle , wiggle! :D

lol

Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:04 pm

I've got nothing but admiration for the guy, he's a top man and the respect he commands from the players is a true testament to the man he is :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:17 pm

mallo wrote:i know its been said now a few times but what a breathe of fresh air

Mallo, Malky has done this at every game since he has been here.

He is an inspiration to his players and also to us fans.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:22 pm

I love it what a top man to show so much respect to his players and fans brilliant

Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:54 pm

carlccfc wrote:

i know carl it says above - what i admired him today for was he waited for whitt interview to finish to congratulate him !

theres no way DJ would do these things ! don,t tell annis lol --------------great times at the moment on the pitch !

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:08 pm

Constantly shouts instructions during play, forever having a go at the fourth official, he is ten times the man Dave Jones was. :ayatollah: Agree a breath of fresh air.

Malkay walks on water. :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:09 pm

He is truly our saviour :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:12 pm

nobby wrote:

Constantly shouts instructions during play, forever having a go at the fourth official, he is ten times the man Dave Jones was. :ayatollah: Agree a breath of fresh air.

Malkay walks on water. :ayatollah:

I just feel we are on the edge of seeing our bubble burst. Just the way I am. However when I see Malki shouting his instructions it gives me that real assurance. Someone told me it is having faith in your manager and I am beginning to discover that again.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:12 pm

Must be brilliant to play for.
Also shakes hands with a lot of the opposing team as well

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:25 pm

Says it all

Malky & Whits.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:28 pm

mallo wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

i know carl it says above - what i admired him today for was he waited for whitt interview to finish to congratulate him !

theres no way DJ would do these things ! don,t tell annis lol --------------great times at the moment on the pitch !

Sorry mate misread your post but as you say the fact he waits for the man of the match to finish his interview shows the character of the man :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:37 pm

It was a big game for the manger today.

After beating Hughton he can now justly say, "This is my team and this is my house!"

get in there you jock b*stard! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:09 pm

malky barmy army :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.