Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"I love watching my team".

Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:26 pm

Whitts is a Prem player in waiting without a doubt, that free kick that smacked against the post was pure class, he rarely wastes a pass and is always likely to score with one of his rockets. Kenny Miller is now looking the real deal that everybody knows he is, always a danger and given a sniff of a goal and bang 9 times out of 10 it's gonna hit the back of the net. The team all work hard for each other and there's always a player to pass to, the defence is starting to get miserly and restricting the opposition to very few scoring chances, things are looking rosey for us at the moment but I am not silly enough to forget that good runs at some point come to an end as do bad one's, when we do have a hiccup and lose a few games I'm quite sure that the bad run will not run into 7 or 8 games like we have been used to seeing over the past few seasons and quite quickly the boys would once again pick up the tempo and get back to picking up the points. I've always liked players/teams who put the hard work in and give it the 100% which is exactly what our current team do, to a man they work hard for each other and that's why "I love watching my team" :D :ayatollah:

Re: "I love watching my team".

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:16 pm

Got to agree with that mate they r a pleasure to watch at the moment, just hope we can keep it up :ayatollah: