Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

My post regarding Pompey

Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:09 pm

First of all id like to point out, that im not into stirring things up or bullshitting as i have been accused of. The reason Coventry starting singing Speeds name is because there WERE certain individuals from pompey who WERE shouting what i have previously said. I am not labeling all pompey fans as scum, but as we all know, all clubs even our own attract a lot of pricks, some appear on here. As i said, i am not accusing all pompey of this but there were individuals doing it FACT. I've known my mate a long time as have a number of top cardiff people i know, and he certainly isnt a bullshitter, he's a genuine guy who i and many others respect a lot. While pompey may not like to admit that this happened, it did and probably did at a number of other clubs also, like i say, theres a lot of pricks about and they just cant help themselves.
Just pointing out the facts.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=65130

Re: My post regarding Pompey

Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:15 pm

discusting! do one sonny

Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:38 pm

cityboy-i sit pretty much within spitting distance of the away fans and can assure you that if they heard something out of order shouted then i would have heard it as well.
it didnt happen mate. 100%

Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:52 pm

The occasional sick individual perhaps, but frankly I find it hard to believe that Pompey in any numbers did this. We have had our ups and downs, but Pompey are a good club, with good fans. They were OK when we were down there in September.

I believe bluebazooka