Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: I am sitting here in the Ninian Pub thinking !!

Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:35 pm

milly44 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Milly i didnt criticize the Pool tables just the shit breakfast and the egg on the walls. :ayatollah:

I know chief, It was just a general ramble to all the people who moan about them :D

Milly milly f**k em up :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:01 pm

Potters bar in Canton the pool hall is much better, Its been renevated lately and new owners all very tidy sky football on, Plenty of room to have a chat and a jukebox would be great if we could all congregate there prior to kick off :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:38 pm

Count me in, losers !

Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:27 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Potters bar in Canton the pool hall is much better, Its been renevated lately and new owners all very tidy sky football on, Plenty of room to have a chat and a jukebox would be great if we could all congregate there prior to kick off :ayatollah:

Will defo pop in Chief. They dont do that Plastic glasses shite do they ?

Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:21 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Potters bar in Canton the pool hall is much better, Its been renevated lately and new owners all very tidy sky football on, Plenty of room to have a chat and a jukebox would be great if we could all congregate there prior to kick off :ayatollah:

you and your plastic cups :lol:

Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:09 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Not that i can recall no proper glasses for proper people lol :ayatollah: