Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If the Malaysians offered a Golden Ticket scheme, would you.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:54 am

Buy early???

We are all saying we need another couple of players, if VT and TG said go on then, pay early and we will use the money for top class reinforcements for Malky, would you go for it again this time ???

Re: If the Malaysians offered a Golden Ticket scheme, would you.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:00 am

Bluebina wrote:Buy early???

We are all saying we need another couple of players, if VT and TG said go on then, pay early and we will use the money for top class reinforcements for Malky, would you go for it again this time ???

Great question.

Answer _ YES! :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:46 pm

Midfield general wrote:
Bluebina wrote:Buy early???

I would want something in writing which would state that it was going towards squad strengthing rather than a verbal agreement.

You should trust the Malaysians they have shown they are honest and have already ploughed shed loads into out club, do you expect them to do it all ???

I would definitely to show and prove to them that we are all behind Them.......

Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:48 pm

yes I would!

I think they are as honest as the day is long! I doubt you even get Peter Ridsdales in Malaysia!

Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:48 pm

I'm going to buy a season ticket any way so I would have no problem with it.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:57 pm

To me the advantage of the golden ticket scheme was the five year price freeze, not the money going to be spent on the players and if I'd had the funds at the time to buy a golden ticket I would have and I definitely would now.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:04 pm

Aramore wrote:To me the advantage of the golden ticket scheme was the five year price freeze, not the money going to be spent on the players and if I'd had the funds at the time to buy a golden ticket I would have and I definitely would now.

Had Riddles still been here, the prize freeze would have fallen by
the wayside by now too though.

"When I said price freeze, what i meant was.. erm... it gets cold
during the winter and erm..."

"erm....

........I'll get back to you!!"

:lol: :lol:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:31 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Aramore wrote:To me the advantage of the golden ticket scheme was the five year price freeze, not the money going to be spent on the players and if I'd had the funds at the time to buy a golden ticket I would have and I definitely would now.

Had Riddles still been here, the prize freeze would have fallen by
the wayside by now too though.

"When I said price freeze, what i meant was.. erm... it gets cold
during the winter and erm..."

"erm....

........I'll get back to you!!"

It'd probably have got to the summer and he'd say the freezer's busted and they can't afford to replace it so they've had to defrost the prices.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:21 pm

To be honest I would be more concerned than anything if they said that......It seems they want to run the club like a real business and using next season ST income on this seasons transfers isnt really a great idea.

Would I trust them tho? YES for sure

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:00 pm

I allways buy early anyway

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:37 pm

bluecyw wrote:I allways buy early anyway

Yea me too, I just think it would show them how much we care and that we are with them, they don't need to anyway they are loaded, I think they will back Malky again they will have to be impressed with what he has done to the side so quickly and after losing so many key players last season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: