Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GARY SPEED ALIVE THIS TIME LAST WEEK

Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:04 pm

It still ain't sunk in, this time last week he was alive and by all accounts of those around him full of life. I'm off out now for the night to hopefully have a good night but I feel a little guilty which is mad, but that's life for you and none of us know what's around the next corner.

So make sure your loved ones know how much you love them, let your friends know you are there for them, and never turn down the chance to help someone who needs help.

Keep safe and don't be afraid to share concerns and worries with others. :old:

Re: GARY SPEED ALIVE THIS TIME LAST WEEK

Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:06 pm

BigGwynram wrote:It still ain't sunk in, this time last week he was alive and by all accounts of those around him full of life. I'm off out now for the night to hopefully have a good night but I feel a little guilty which is mad, but that's life for you and none of us know what's around the next corner.

So make sure your loved ones know how much you love them, let your friends know you are there for them, and never turn down the chance to help someone who needs help.

Nice one Gwyn :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:09 pm

BigGwynram wrote:It still ain't sunk in, this time last week he was alive and by all accounts of those around him full of life. I'm off out now for the night to hopefully have a good night but I feel a little guilty which is mad, but that's life for you and none of us know what's around the next corner.

Well said :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:53 pm

Fantastic post Gwyn :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:15 pm

Well said, Gwyn. Have a good night. But early start tomorrow :ayatollah: