Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tomorrow is now massive

Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:05 pm

With the top 2 losing we must take advantage!

Under jones we would prob lose this game due to the pressure.

This is malkys toughest test so far this season in my opinion!

Biggest league game under his reign!!

Come on city!!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Tomorrow is now massive

Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:12 pm

Shame that it might be our lowest league attendance this season, with it being on a Sunday and an early kick off as well.

Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:15 pm

JonCCFC wrote:Shame that it might be our lowest league attendance this season, with it being on a Sunday and an early kick off as well.

I think you're going to be wrong there, I think we will have a great crowd, I hope so
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:20 pm

tenerife_blu wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:Shame that it might be our lowest league attendance this season, with it being on a Sunday and an early kick off as well.

I think you're going to be wrong there, I think we will have a great crowd, I hope so
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The Ninian will have one empty space tomorrow as I've got a middle ear infection and keep falling over! Without alcohol! Mind you, I'm a season ticket holder so I'll ne included in the numbers anyway! Beat the Blues!

Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:21 pm

When you look at the e-ticketing website for tomorrows game you can see it's not going to be our lowest, but probably not our highest either
https://www.eticketing.co.uk/cardiffcit ... emref=3248

Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:24 pm

Fair enough lads, just going by what Vince Alm said on Facebook yesterday. Ticket sales have probably gone up a bit since then and I know Birmingham will bring quite a few down. Let's hope for an improved atmosphere. :ayatollah: