Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Swansea

Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:43 pm

losing 4-2 at the moment to blackburn rovers.....shows just how far we have come under malky :ayatollah:

Re: Swansea

Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:08 pm

blackburn were the worst team ive seen for a good few years :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YAKUBU :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:27 pm

Did class your game as anything worth wining,,he even said he threw it,so don't get to carryed away,,but saying that we should have done better,but hey that's football..

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:32 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Did class your game as anything worth wining,,he even said he threw it,so don't get to carryed away,,but saying that we should have done better,but hey that's football..

He was always going to say that after having a footballing lesson from a Championship team, he even apologised for saying it so get off your high horse. Your team has been found out and will struggle from here in, 500 passes plus per game and less than ten per cent are in the final third, riveting stuff. :D

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:47 pm

nobby wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Did class your game as anything worth wining,,he even said he threw it,so don't get to carryed away,,but saying that we should have done better,but hey that's football..

He was always going to say that after having a footballing lesson from a Championship team, he even apologised for saying it so get off your high horse. Your team has been found out and will struggle from here in, 500 passes plus per game and less than ten per cent are in the final third, riveting stuff. :D

Those stats told him where to go

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:49 pm

there is not a manager in the league that would send a team out to lose, it was just a wrong choice of words by a manager under a huge amount of pressure, he had just seen his side outclassed by team from the division below

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:57 pm

dropebluebird wrote:
nobby wrote:

Pissed off with them all going on about how well they keep the ball and their pass completion rate etc etc, but if they look at the stats closely they will sure enough find that less than ten per cent are in the opponents final third. Must be riveting to watch, stroll on tomorrow where i can see a team that has had more shots on target than any other team in the division, now thats quality football. :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:05 am

mr bluesky wrote:losing 4-2 at the moment to blackburn rovers.....shows just how far we have come under malky :ayatollah:

Like your thinking!! :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:09 am

nobby wrote:
dropebluebird wrote:
nobby wrote:

Pissed off with them all going on about how well they keep the ball and their pass completion rate etc etc, but if they look at the stats closely they will sure enough find that less than ten per cent are in the opponents final third. Must be riveting to watch, stroll on tomorrow where i can see a team that has had more shots on target than any other team in the division, now thats quality football. :ayatollah:

Absolutely....

Swansea have NO real substance, i.e. NO attack, NO defence and a midfield full of Ray Wilkins clones that run around a lot with the ball but produce NO end product!!

I was looking forward to continuing our rivalry next season but, alas, the Championship beckons for our West Walian cousins!! :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:44 am

Utter twats??and why you might ask I think this off you??
Well staying in the premier is everything,the second rated cup competition in this country is not seen to be anything but a waist of time unless you are a smaller team,the fa cup is a is the one most teams will fight to stay in.
Maybe one day you will understand this, but untill you are in the premier please don't talk about what you have no idea about..
Staying in the prem is all that matters,and ain't botherd if we get knocked out of the fa,ps don't you worry your selfs about us,as we are doing ok,list to a team who were allways going to be up for this on ther patch,With 4 first team players out down to 10 when we were getting on top..looking forward to your bubble bursting again after xmas,,as you allways do,and with such a small squad it ain't looking good,you realy should look at the bigger pic,,and that is trying to copy what we have done rather then play extra games in a shit comp were you ain't going to win..

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:49 am

swansealad69 wrote:Utter twats??and why you might ask I think this off you??
Well staying in the premier is everything,the second rated cup competition in this country is not seen to be anything but a waist of time unless you are a smaller team,the fa cup is a is the one most teams will fight to stay in.
Maybe one day you will understand this, but untill you are in the premier please don't talk about what you have no idea about..
Staying in the prem is all that matters,and ain't botherd if we get knocked out of the fa,ps don't you worry your selfs about us,as we are doing ok,list to a team who were allways going to be up for this on ther patch,With 4 first team players out down to 10 when we were getting on top..looking forward to your bubble bursting again after xmas,,as you allways do,and with such a small squad it ain't looking good,you realy should look at the bigger pic,,and that is trying to copy what we have done rather then play extra games in a shit comp were you ain't going to win..

Bore Da ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:58 am

was this you shopping yesterday afternoon instead of being at the game????
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:08 am

Can anyone translate? what a spastic

Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:14 am

McClane wrote:

Can anyone translate? what a spastic

I think, what he is trying to say is. Your still a championship team, so until you can get to the premiership, don't knock it.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:55 am

You are, of course correct here. Staying in the Premiership IS all that matters....

To a Swansea fan, of course!!

Let's be fair (and honest ;) ) this is the ONLY thing in football (or sport in general or even life itself) that you and your sub-countrymen have to cling to where it comes to 'getting one over' on your capitol city superiors....

The Swansea Town 'bubble' has ALREADY burst, so it's best you leave that one alone, SwanseaChildAged11and3/4

I stated (look for it 'cos it IS there ;) ) before the season started that Swansea would struggle on one big count; their mid-Championship standard strikeforce....

It does appear that I was slightly wrong; I should have taken your 'sussed out' defence into account as well!!
:lol:

EIGHT goals SCORED at home so far this season and now starting to 'ship' at an alrming rate (the signs were there when you played Mancini City in your rather embarrassing season opener) which doesn't make good reading, does it??

What must YOUR fellow supporters REALLY think at this time; despite the constant 'stiff upper lip' you so bravely show during these times of worry and torment??
:(

I look forward to your profanity-laden and unintellectual reply (I always like a laugh where YOU and your mate the Swanny Twin town Tit are concerned :lol: )

Sorry if it hurts, Jack, but you just cannot hide form the FACTS!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:26 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:

You are, of course correct here. Staying in the Premiership IS all that matters....

Let's be fair (and honest ;) ) this is the ONLY thing in football (or sport in general or even life itself) that you and your sub-countrymen have to cling to where it comes to 'getting one over' on your capitol city superiors....

The Swansea Town 'bubble' has ALREADY burst, so it's best you leave that one alone, SwanseaChildAged11and3/4

I stated (look for it 'cos it IS there ;) ) before the season started that Swansea would struggle on one big count; their mid-Championship standard strikeforce....

It does appear that I was slightly wrong; I should have taken your 'sussed out' defence into account as well!!

EIGHT goals SCORED at home so far this season and now starting to 'ship' at an alrming rate (the signs were there when you played Mancini City in your rather embarrassing season opener) which doesn't make good reading, does it??

What must YOUR fellow supporters REALLY think at this time; despite the constant 'stiff upper lip' you so bravely show during these times of worry and torment??

I look forward to your profanity-laden and unintellectual reply (I always like a laugh where YOU and your mate the Swanny Twin town Tit are concerned :lol: )

Maybe there is one BIG fact your forgetting?

Who are the premiership club?

Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:34 pm

the fa cup is a is the one most teams will fight to stay in.
Maybe one day you will understand this

haha is the BOY serious??? :ayatollah: honestly mate, where the feck have you been the past few years?? in your little VILLAGE bubble. welcome to the big city!! regardless what team you put out, losing 3-1 to shrewsbury (with an OG as your only goal) in the 2nd round isn't exactly brilliant is it, regardless of what bullshit you spout about wanting to stay in the PL. any city fan would take promotion over fa cup/carling and europe any day but while we are still in a competition, WE give it 100% :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:39 pm

SwanseaTown wrote:
Sven Ghali wrote:

Maybe there is one BIG fact your forgetting?

Who are the premiership club?

Its not forgotten. We know you are in the prem.
In your whole history you have only ever finished above us 18 times, so it won't last long. ;) :old: