Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Mackay v Hughton

Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:27 pm

Considering that Hughton was interviewed for the job I'm sure MM will want to put his mark on this game.

A win for us would undoubtedly seal MM's appointment.

No pressure then Malkay? :D

It's gonna be tough but i think we'll f*cking SMASH THEM!!!! :ayatollah:

Re: Mackay v Hughton

Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:46 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:Considering that Hughton was interviewed for the job I'm sure MM will want to put his mark on this game.

A win for us would undoubtedly seal MM's appointment.

No pressure then Malkay? :D

It's gonna be tough but i think we'll f*cking SMASH THEM!!!! :ayatollah:

Not even a competition.

Malky is the better manager

Annis done a thread on this. We hit paydirt with

"Your not good enough for Cardiff" Mackay :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:36 pm

not even competition?hughtons done wonders for blues.to take over a club selling its alleged top players,doom and gloom etc around club,the bloke is a star.still in europe and handy placed for play offs with games in hand.it,s the most attacking style we,ve had for 15yr.our clubs have had similar problems this year.i see c.h as you see m.m.malky is a very good young boss.ironically i started reading c.c.f around june when c.h was being talked about on here.it was all the praise he got on here from different teams that set me thinking about him.when mclies-h went c.h was my first choice.both our bosses have had it tough but they have given so called lesser players the nod and look whats happening...im loving it at blues at the moment.in the summer when our so called stars wanted to jump ship i was saying go,you helped us to get relegated despite winning the carling cup.if anyone dosn,t want to wear a blue shirt then they can go for me.that includes anyone who wants out in jan.iv enough faith in hughton to believe he will replace them with the right type.the type who want to play for birmingham city.anyway a.t.b for tomorrow and i hope you get to the final of the c.c cup.the lads on this forum deserve a top day out.great folk on here.you,ve touched me some of the causes you,ve backed.top people

Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:37 pm

Cheers mate, hope you have a great season but get smashed tomorrow. :lol: I was excited about Chris Hughton coming here as most were, but now after watching Malkey, I am not to disheartened. I think we have the two best managers in this division by a mile. Are you down tomorrow? if so, enjoy, I think you will be surprised by what Malkey has grouped together. :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:08 pm

your right neathbb,if c.h wasn,t our man then i,d have mm for defo.i thought he did well at watford considering it was his first job.i saw abit of the bleakburn game.you played some great stuff.i,d watched the game v leicester earlier in the season and it was easy to see how the confidence has shot up in your lads.no im not at the game tomorrow.i went up to blackpool last weekend.i hadnt been away for about five seasons but done oxford pre season and brugge plus bpool.im a season ticket holder.to be honest im enjoying it more this season than for a long time.have you noticed both hughton and malky don,t get drawn on the financal shambles our clubs are in?two proper football blokes.they can manage and coach.should be a great game tomorrow which could go either way.