Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Pompey Scum

Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:55 pm

Annis, i have nothing to apologise for, i stand by what i said, if you see my other post i will say once again that it was certain individuals shouting it not a majority of fans. Granted, it was my mistake in saying that it was a minutes silence rather than a minutes applause and i stand corrected by that, but i have absolutely no axe to grind with anyone especially pompey, im just telling you that it happened and it does happen. Im proud to see that football has united as one this week in respect of the awful news of Gary Speed, but as i said there are individuals that love to piss on peoples chips so to speak. Ive seen it been done at Ninian Park as you have and over the 25 years ive supported Cardiff im ashamed to say that ive indulged in it myself, as you know its a quick and sure fire way of winding opposing fans up. Remember the Istanbul chants at ninian which are still used for maximum effect now against leeds by any team playing them, the Terry Cole song against the jacks?, plus countless more.
Like i say, i have no axe to grind, and before people continue their character assasination of me, remember, you know nothing about me or my family so wind it up.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:11 pm

you should apoligise because you put this thread up
without any proof or facts an labeled them scum
when all they have done is shown respect to gary speed
now you should show respect to the pompey fans
an apoliges

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:17 pm

My brother-in-law is a season ticket holder at Portsmouth and he said they have nothing but the utmost respect for Gary Speed and there was noone disrespecting him on Saturday he told me it's a load of bollocks

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:31 pm

by the looks of the replies on here they are a credit to there
club

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:46 pm

Sorry boys, i still stand by what i said 100%. Before everyone jumps on the bandwagon, this isnt a hate Pompey post i posted earlier but it seems that everyone is now taking the stance of how Portsmouth supporters are a credit to their club etc, etc. Were they a credit to the club when we went there last season and they kicked shit out of fellow bluebirds and were only stopped from doing more damage to them by the coaches that stopped when passing who went and saved them. Those boys who stepped in then had to go through the crap of having to go to court etc just for helping out fellow supporters from getting beaten. Yeah, those pompey boys were a real credit to the club wasnt they?. Lets not go there eh.

Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:37 am

The fact you have come on here and tried to stir up shit should make you apologise, but in re reading your posts you are clearly not going to.

Your Mate started singing and everyone joined in (HERO).

The same mate who got thrown out for Singing in what was a minutes applause. (DIDN'T HAPPEN)

You have been on the board for a week and have not shown any respect.

I'm sure Pompey fans would have been the first to stop their own fans if they were being disrespectful. as would most clubs these days.

I wasn't going to comment but as you seem like suchan Arse i thought more people could read the thread.